Aquamarine Buying Guide
March Birthstone Jewelry | Aquamarine Jewelry | Aquamarine Rings | Aquamarine Earrings | Aquamarine Pendants
Aquamarine Treatment and Enhancement
Aquamarine in History
- It is believed that an aquamarine rekindles love in a marriage. Aquamarine is also deemed to bring joy and wealth.
- Aquamarines help in overcoming depression, grief and phobias. Aquamarine is also believed to help cure insomnia.
- The name of the mineral family of aquamarine is beryl, which makes it the sister to emeralds.
- The largest known aquamarine was found in Brazil in 1920. It was 19 inches long, 16 inches wide and weighed 243 pounds. This amazing gemstone was greenish on the outside, blue on the inside and very transparent. A green 13-pound uncut piece of the outer portion of the crystal resides in the American Museum of Natural History.
- A lesser known modern fact is that Beryl is the state mineral of New Hampshire, and that Aquamarine is the official stone of the state of Colorado.
- Aquamarine is the birthstone for the month of March, as well as the stone for zodiac signs Scorpio and Pisces.
- Aquamarine jewelry is also a popular gift for 16th and 19th wedding anniversary milestones.
Buying Guide for More Stones
- About Sapphire
- Sapphire Gemstone Healing
- About Premium Sapphire Gemstone
- Ceylon Sapphire
- Blue Sapphire from Kanchanaburi
- Determining Origins Of Sapphire
- Determining The Ruby Color
- Gemstone Ruby
- Where Does Your Ruby Belong to
- About Premium Ruby Gemstone
- About Ruby
- Ruby Gemstone History
- About Emerald
- Emerald Gemstone Healing
- Gemstone Emerald
- About Zambian Emeralds
- About Premium Emeralds
- Judging The Right Green For Emerald
- About Tanzanite
- Gemstone Tanzanite
- Tanzanite Care
- Gemstone Aquamarine
- Gemstone Origins
- Gemstone Treatment
- Gemstone Buying Guide
- Gemstone 4C's
- Color Gemstone Buying Tips
- About Gemstone Cuts
- Clarity and Transparency of Gemstone
- Gemstone Carat vs Price
- Scrutinizing Life of a Gemstone
- About Peridot
- About Birthstones
Loading More Results...