Now Shipping to United States
We make it easy to shop from United States with:
- Free FedEx shipping to United States on all orders above $500!
- Prices Displayed are in USD.
- Product(s) will be delivered in 3-6 days from the date of shipment.
- Duties/taxes may be assessed by your home country on this purchase.
More information about shipping internationally is available on our website.
- Jewelry Guide
- For buyers
- For owners
- -One of the rarest metals on Earth
- -Jewelry-grade is typically 85-95% platinum and 5-15% other metals; Angara uses 95% platinum
- -Shows little wear and tear, extremely hard and durable
- -Enhances a gemstone’s brilliance
- -The classic symbol of wealth and power
- -Purity is measured in Carats:
- -24k (100% Gold)
- -18k (75% Gold)
- -14k (58.3% Gold)
- -10k (41.7% Gold)
- -Purity is measured in karats:
- -White gold is an alloy of gold and other metals like silver, palladium or nickel
- -Rose gold is an alloy that includes copper
- -Attractive and affordable
- -Will tarnish eventually, but is easily polished
- -Sterling silver is the most common alloy used in jewelry, consisting of 92.5% silver and7.5% copper
- -An affordable option in comparison with gold and platinum
Get Exclusive Angara Offers Instantly in Your Inbox