It's hard to pull off a fairy-tale proposal without a beautiful engagement ring to put on her finger. And if that perfect ring won’t slip onto her finger or is too loose can really put a damper on the moment!
Here are a few tips for getting her ring size without her knowing what you’re up to.
- Ask family or a friend- Her mother, sister or best friends usually know this type of information or will do a little leg work for you without her getting suspicious.
- Heavy sleeper- If she is a heavy sleeper, use the FREE ring sizer on her finger while she is sleeping.
- Get her to talk- If you're really sly, maybe you can subtly work it into a conversation and get her to tell you her ring size.
If she already wears a ring on one of her ring finger, then this may give you (or her mother or friend) the opportunity to quickly figure out the size. This you can do either by:
- Her jewelry box- Check out her jewelry box for a ring that she currently wears on her ring finger. If she would certainly observe it missing, just trace the inner part of the ring on a piece of paper and get the right size.
- Size it to your finger- Take her ring and place it on one of your fingers. Draw a line around your finger where the ring falls.
- Candle/ soap trick- Take the ring and slide it down a tapered candle. Mark the candle where it falls. Or pressing it into a small bar of soft soap to leave an imprint.
- If all else fails Angara ring comes with an option of free resizing during the first year of ownership. Simply call Angara’s Personal Jewelers at 888 926 4272 to arrange for your free resizing. Take the ring and slide it down a tapered candle. Mark the candle where it falls. Or pressing it into a small bar of soft soap to leave an imprint.
All's well that ends well!!!!!!
- United States
- United Kingdom