February Birthstone Amethyst Jewelry
Items 1-36 of 443
- V-Bale Pear-Shaped Amethyst Solitaire Pendant$79 - $899Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Solitaire Oval Amethyst Promise Ring$109 - $679Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Basket-Set Round Amethyst Stud Earrings$169 - $739Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Dancing Amethyst Solitaire Drop Pendant$149 - $279Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Emerald-Cut Solitaire Amethyst Infinity Twist Ring$269 - $809Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel-Set Pear Amethyst Leverback Drop Earrings$349 - $999Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Amethyst Teardrop Pendant with Diamond Halo$469 - $2,219Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 443
About February Birthstone Jewelry
Amethyst, the birthstone for those born in the month of February, represents inner strength and courage. Throughout history, this jewel has been associated with numerous interesting myths and legends. For centuries it was also regarded as a symbol of power and royalty. Even today, amethyst continues to remain one of the most sought-after gems in the world.
Angara features an exquisite collection of amethyst birthstone jewelry in a variety of styles and designs. From stunning rings and earrings to captivating pendants and bracelets, the selection is quite extensive. You'll find simple designs as well as those encrusted with sparkling diamonds for enhanced glamour. <p >The velvety purple hue of the amethyst will complement almost all skin tones; making it a great choice for anyone who loves its color. At Angara, you can choose the gemstone quality, carat weight and the metal of the February birthstone jewelry as per your preference. This will help you pick something that meets your style requirements and budget.
Fascinated by amethyst? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.