Items 1-36 of 294
- GIA Certified
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Emerald Bypass Ring with Diamond Halo$10,579 - $10,859
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Heart Tanzanite Solitaire Bypass Ring$14,249 - $15,879
- GIA CertifiedNature Inspired GIA Certified Round Citrine Floral Ring$3,589 - $4,129
- GIA CertifiedOval GIA Certified Tanzanite Crossover Shank Ring$10,499 - $11,039
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Emerald Ring with Baguette Diamonds$20,399 - $20,699
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Amethyst Ring with Trio Diamonds - 4.36 CT TW$2,349 - $2,779
Items 1-36 of 294
About GIA Certified Gemstone Engagement Rings
At Angara, we are not just committed to providing exquisite fine jewelry, but also ensuring maximum customer satisfaction. With our splendid collection of certified gemstone engagement rings, you get to experience the best of quality and style.
The rubies, emeralds, tanzanites and sapphires that embellish the expertly crafted rings have been certified by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA). A certificate from GIA, one of the most respected organizations in the jewelry industry, represents the highest standard of reliability, consistency and integrity.
Gemstones that are accompanied with this report are highly valued in the industry as the assessment done by GIA is objective and unbiased. It is renowned for having the most stringent grading standards among the leading labs, and is considered the benchmark against which all others are measured. This certification comes with all the information that affirms the authenticity of the stone, so you can rest assured knowing that you’re buying a high-quality product.
Learn everything about various gemstones, their properties, quality factors and more here.