- Gemstone: Emerald (15)
- Clear All
- GIA CertifiedInverted Pear GIA Certified Emerald Necklace with Diamonds$12,039 - $13,919
- GIA CertifiedClaw-Set GIA Certified Emerald Drop Pendant with Diamonds$9,009 - $10,229
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Round Emerald Solitaire Infinity Knot Pendant$8,679 - $10,829
- GIA CertifiedClaw-Set GIA Certified Emerald Pendant with Diamond Halo$8,319 - $9,829
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Pear-Shaped Emerald V-Bale Pendant$19,999 - $21,689
- GIA CertifiedRound GIA Certified Emerald Flower Pendant with Diamond Halo$8,829 - $10,409
- GIA CertifiedPear-Shaped GIA Certified Emerald Pendant with Leaf Bale$9,279 - $9,629
- GIA CertifiedFloating GIA Certified Emerald Drop Pendant with Diamonds$11,519 - $12,969
- GIA CertifiedPear GIA Certified Emerald Drop Pendant with Diamond Halo$10,719 - $11,309
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Emerald Infinity Swirl Pendant with Diamonds$10,639 - $13,299
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Emerald Floral Halo Pendant$22,609 - $23,109
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Emerald Solitaire Pendant with Trio Diamonds$20,949 - $22,629
- GIA CertifiedEast-West GIA Certified Emerald Pendant with Diamond Bale$25,369 - $26,889
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Floating Emerald Pendant with Diamond Halo$11,719 - $12,149
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Pear-Shaped Emerald Halo Pendant$10,779 - $11,179
About GIA Certified Gemstone Pendant Necklaces
Pendants featuring glittering gems certified from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) are a great way to experience the best of quality and style. Angara offers you a myriad of designs to choose from. While some of these pieces have traditional influences, others exhibit modern patterns. Simply browse and pick the one that suits your personal preference or the occasion.
If you wish to make a luxurious style statement then a halo pendant is what you need. These pieces are accented with sparkling diamonds for a look that is truly spectacular. However, if you’re looking for something elegant then a solitaire pendant should do the trick. In addition to these, we have many other exquisitely crafted pendants featuring vintage-inspired, infinity and heart patterns, among others. Designs that combine floral patterns with the vibrancy of colored jewels are also charming options for women. When it comes to the GIA certified gems, you can take your pick from blue sapphire, ruby, emerald, tanzanite, amethyst, citrine and many more.
Whether set in platinum or white gold, a pendant from this collection will be a wonderful addition to your jewelry box. At Angara, you can also choose from other glistening metals, including rose and yellow gold. As these pendants are adorned with GIA certified gems, you can be assured of the authenticity of the product. This world-renowned institute has the most stringent grading standards and is considered the benchmark against which all others are measured up. So go ahead and create a lasting impression with a stunning gemstone pendant from Angara.
Learn everything about various gemstones, their properties, quality factors and more here.