- Gemstone: Garnet (8)
- Clear All
- Vintage Inspired GIA Certified Round Garnet Halo Pendant$4,389 - $5,069Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Garnet Pendant with Infinity Loop Bale$1,999 - $2,419Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA Certified Garnet Twist Pendant with Criss-Cross Loop Bale - 13.39 CT TW$3,699 - $4,449Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Garnet Pendant with Arch-Shaped Motifs$3,399 - $3,909Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Garnet Loop Pendant with Diamond Halo$3,579 - $4,059Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Garnet Halo Pendant with Criss-Cross Bale$3,559 - $4,079Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedSideways GIA Certified Cushion Garnet Solitaire Pendant$2,559 - $3,099Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA Certified Garnet Pendant with Leaf-Shaped Bale - 8.9 CT TW$2,149 - $2,579Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
About GIA Certified Gemstone Pendant Necklaces
Pendants featuring glittering gems certified from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) are a great way to experience the best of quality and style. Angara offers you a myriad of designs to choose from. While some of these pieces have traditional influences, others exhibit modern patterns. Simply browse and pick the one that suits your personal preference or the occasion.
If you wish to make a luxurious style statement then a halo pendant is what you need. These pieces are accented with sparkling diamonds for a look that is truly spectacular. However, if you’re looking for something elegant then a solitaire pendant should do the trick. In addition to these, we have many other exquisitely crafted pendants featuring vintage-inspired, infinity and heart patterns, among others. Designs that combine floral patterns with the vibrancy of colored jewels are also charming options for women. When it comes to the GIA certified gems, you can take your pick from blue sapphire, ruby, emerald, tanzanite, amethyst, citrine and many more.
Whether set in platinum or white gold, a pendant from this collection will be a wonderful addition to your jewelry box. At Angara, you can also choose from other glistening metals, including rose and yellow gold. As these pendants are adorned with GIA certified gems, you can be assured of the authenticity of the product. This world-renowned institute has the most stringent grading standards and is considered the benchmark against which all others are measured up. So go ahead and create a lasting impression with a stunning gemstone pendant from Angara.
Learn everything about various gemstones, their properties, quality factors and more here.