Items 1-36 of 313
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Triangular Tanzanite Ring with Diamond Halo$35,409 - $35,959Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedVintage Style GIA Certified Amethyst Halo Cocktail Ring$3,919 - $4,579Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedClassic GIA Certified Emerald Three Stone Ring with Diamonds$16,149 - $17,509Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Rectangular Cushion Citrine Ring with Diamonds$2,439 - $2,839Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Trillion Tanzanite Halo Ring$11,009 - $12,959Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Rectangular Cushion London Blue Topaz Ring$4,079 - $4,479Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedClaw-Set GIA Certified Green Amethyst Floral Halo Ring$11,449 - $11,939Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 313
About GIA Certified Gemstone Rings
What makes a ring studded with a GIA certified gem different from the others? To begin with, a certificate from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) represents the highest standard of reliability, consistency and integrity. It is one of the most respected organizations in the jewelry industry, and an assessment done by GIA is highly valued as it is objective and unbiased. They evaluate the gem on the basis of its weight, shape, measurement, cut, color and clarity. A thorough analysis is performed to scrutinize whether the stone is natural, treated or synthetic. Simply put, this certification comes with all the information that confirms the authenticity of the gem. When you buy a GIA certified gemstone ring from us, you can be assured of the quality of the product.
At Angara, we offer you a wonderful assortment of rings embedded with GIA certified gems, such as ruby, emerald, tanzanite, sapphire, citrine and blue topaz, among others. When it comes to the design, a solitaire is both traditional and sophisticated, while our vintage-inspired patterns are perfect for someone who has an eye for timeless pieces of jewelry. Contemporary and fashionable rings, on the other hand, are wonderful accessories for women with a modern sense of style. Designs that blend floral patterns with the vivacity of a colored gem and the brilliance of diamonds are beautiful options for a special occasion, such as an engagement or anniversary. At Angara, you can choose the gemstone quality, carat weight and the metal of the ring as per your preference. This will help you pick something that meets your style requirements and budget.
Learn everything about various gemstones, their properties, quality factors and more here.