- Gemstone: Ruby (18)
- Clear All
- GIA CertifiedSolitaire GIA Certified Ruby Twisted Split Shank Ring$6,589 - $7,529
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Round Ruby Cathedral Ring with Diamond Halo$6,729 - $7,609
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Ruby Split Shank Ring with Diamond Halo$22,199 - $23,139
- GIA CertifiedOval Ruby and Diamond 3 Stone Ring (GIA Certified Ruby)$23,979 - $24,869
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Ruby Ring with Floral Diamond Halo$22,759 - $23,999
- GIA CertifiedClaw-Set GIA Certified Oval Ruby Split Shank Halo Ring$21,819 - $22,769
- GIA CertifiedDouble Claw-Set GIA Certified Oval Ruby Halo Ring$16,789 - $17,669
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Ruby Double Halo Ring$22,949 - $24,269
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Ruby Bypass Ring with Diamond Accents$22,249 - $23,289
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Ruby Infinity Ring with Diamond Halo$21,109 - $22,149
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Round Burmese Ruby Ring with Trio Diamonds$41,699 - $43,079
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Ruby Compass Ring with Diamond Halo$6,649 - $6,879
- GIA CertifiedTwo Tone GIA Certified Oval Ruby Floral Halo Ring$8,529 - $9,429
- GIA CertifiedClassic GIA Certified Cushion Ruby Halo Ring$9,209 - $9,449
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Cushion Ruby Ring with Half-Moon Diamonds$11,069 - $11,819
- GIA CertifiedCushion Ruby and Diamond Half Halo Ring (GIA Certified Ruby)$20,509 - $21,309
- GIA CertifiedSplit Shank GIA Certified Cushion Ruby Solitaire Ring$6,879 - $7,699
- GIA CertifiedClassic Cushion GIA Certified Ruby Ring with Diamond Halo$7,979 - $9,399
About GIA Certified Gemstone Rings
What makes a ring studded with a GIA certified gem different from the others? To begin with, a certificate from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) represents the highest standard of reliability, consistency and integrity. It is one of the most respected organizations in the jewelry industry, and an assessment done by GIA is highly valued as it is objective and unbiased. They evaluate the gem on the basis of its weight, shape, measurement, cut, color and clarity. A thorough analysis is performed to scrutinize whether the stone is natural, treated or synthetic. Simply put, this certification comes with all the information that confirms the authenticity of the gem. When you buy a GIA certified gemstone ring from us, you can be assured of the quality of the product.
At Angara, we offer you a wonderful assortment of rings embedded with GIA certified gems, such as ruby, emerald, tanzanite, sapphire, citrine and blue topaz, among others. When it comes to the design, a solitaire is both traditional and sophisticated, while our vintage-inspired patterns are perfect for someone who has an eye for timeless pieces of jewelry. Contemporary and fashionable rings, on the other hand, are wonderful accessories for women with a modern sense of style. Designs that blend floral patterns with the vivacity of a colored gem and the brilliance of diamonds are beautiful options for a special occasion, such as an engagement or anniversary. At Angara, you can choose the gemstone quality, carat weight and the metal of the ring as per your preference. This will help you pick something that meets your style requirements and budget.
Learn everything about various gemstones, their properties, quality factors and more here.