Items 1-36 of 478
- GIA CertifiedClassic Three Stone GIA Certified Emerald Ring with Diamonds$8,739 - $9,989
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Trillion Tanzanite Halo Pendant with Diamonds$10,389 - $10,859
- GIA Certified
- GIA CertifiedClassic GIA Certified Emerald Three Stone Ring with Diamonds$16,479 - $17,859
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Round Citrine Infinity Twist Pendant$3,149 - $3,729
- Classic Round GIA Certified Sapphire Solitaire Pendant$5,129 - $6,239
- GIA Certified Oval Pink Morganite Criss Cross Ring - 3.72 CT TW$6,829 - $7,219
Items 1-36 of 478
About High Jewelry
Rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets crafted flawlessly with lustrous metal and superior-quality gems are often referred to as high or fine jewelry. Featuring both traditional and contemporary designs, these exquisite pieces are of high value and also passed on from one generation to the other. They are the perfect jewels for celebrating a precious moment in your life, be it an engagement, wedding, anniversary, birthday or any other important milestone. These fascinatingly beautiful masterpieces, exuding refined elegance and unrestrained opulence, are bound to steal the show every time.
Angara houses a fascinating collection of high-end jewelry in several enthralling styles. You'll come across gemstones such as rubies, sapphires, emeralds, tanzanites and more in round, cushion, oval, pear and emerald cuts that are prong set or claw prong set for a magnificent look. Shimmering diamond accents enhance the colored gemstones and add to the aesthetic beauty of the jewelry. Vintage designs, floral patterns and double diamond halo designs are popularly used for cocktail rings, pendants and earrings.
At Angara, you can also select from our GIA certified gemstone jewelry options if you are looking to add more value to your fine jewelry purchase. Apart from the precious gems, we have other colored gemstones like aquamarine, citrine, pink sapphire, pink tourmaline and morganite set in exquisite designs that look equally luxurious. Each piece is designed to capture attention and leave a lasting impression. When it comes to the metal, you can choose from white gold, rose gold, yellow gold, platinum as well as two-tone gold.