Items 1-36 of 97
- Round Amethyst Dangle Earrings with Diamond Halo$609 - $2,659Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval Amethyst Studs with Diamond Halo$519 - $2,979Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Claw-Set Emerald-Cut Amethyst Solitaire Stud Earrings$229 - $1,079Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Amethyst Stud Earrings$159 - $479Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval Amethyst and Diamond Shell Stud Earrings$139 - $1,099Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Basket-Set Square Amethyst Stud Earrings$89 - $739Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pear-Shaped Amethyst Drop Earrings with Screw Back$229 - $1,109Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 97
About Amethyst Earrings
Amethyst is said to possess spiritual and psychic powers, as well as the ability to empower the wearer's mind and soul. During the Middle Ages, it was used to adorn the bishop's ring and other holy rings as the gemstone was considered a symbol of celibacy and piety. The monarchs and members of the ruling families too wore amethysts as its velvety purple hue was associated with royalty. This gem is also part of the crown jewels of the United Kingdom.
Earrings studded with amethysts look exceptionally elegant, yet captivating. They brighten up the look with their intense purple color and infuse a refined charm to the attire. Angara offers a wide assortment of amethyst earrings in varied designs to match your style. Our expertly crafted stud earrings feature amethysts in various shapes, such as the classic round, oval, square and trillion, among others. They are crafted in several alluring floral patterns as well as other beautiful designs like butterfly motifs and concentric circles. These pieces are perfect for a minimalistic, formal look. However, you can also wear them on a casual day out and make a sparkling style statement. Amethyst stud earrings with glistening diamond halos are more elaborate and can be perfect accessories for your evening wear. Showcasing a blend of mystical appeal and undeniable exquisiteness, our amethyst studs are sure to become an indispensable part of your wardrobe.
Angara's vintage amethyst gemstone earrings with intricate details reflect the charm of a bygone era. Many of our halo, dangle as well as bold and gorgeous drop earrings with diamond accents have vintage detailing. We also feature patterns where round amethysts appear to be floating in the center of beautifully crafted floral frames. A pair of amethyst earrings is often gifted to those born in February, as it is the birthstone of that particular month. But they will also be a wonderful present for anniversaries, and for someone who loves this gem's royal purple hue. Angara offers you the option to choose the gemstone quality, carat weight and metal of the earrings. This will help you pick something that does not just suit your style, but budget as well.
Fascinated by amethyst? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.