Items 1-36 of 87
- Claw-Set Morganite Clover Stud Earrings$549 - $2,239Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Claw-Set Emerald-Cut Morganite Solitaire Stud Earrings$419 - $2,639Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Basket-Set Round Morganite Studs$189 - $2,619Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Morganite Stud Earrings with Diamond Halo$679 - $3,009Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage-Inspired Round Morganite Halo Stud Earrings$589 - $1,959Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Basket-Set Round Morganite Stud Earrings$279 - $1,059Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Basket-Set Trillion Morganite Stud Earrings$259 - $2,269Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 87
About Morganite Earrings
Morganite belongs to the beryl family of minerals and has a rating of 7.5 to 8 Mohs on the scale of hardness. It is relatively a newly discovered beryl in comparison to other beryl gemstones like emerald and aquamarine. The American mineralogist George Kunz named the gemstone morganite in 1910 to honor his financier friend J.P. Morgan. The delightful peach hue of the morganite is truly irresistible and unique. At Angara, you'll discover beautiful peach morganite earrings in various styles and designs. They are designed to evoke the innate femininity of a woman and turn heads with their elegance. Our selection of morganite gemstone earrings ranges from simple designs to elaborate patterns. Browse through the collection to pick a pair that reflects your style sense.
Morganite stud earrings are opulence in its most understated form. The oval, round, cushion, pear or emerald cut morganite shines brilliantly and garners all the admiration. There are also designs in which diamond accents encircle the morganites, creating a scintillating halo. Check out various halo styles with morganites such as the floating halo, floral halo, beaded halo and ornate halo. For those who like their ear accessories to be a little more exquisite, we have the morganite drop earrings and the morganite dangle earrings. Depending on the amount of bling you want to go with, choose a pair with glittering diamonds illuminating the peachy gemstones. The morganite hoop earrings and the infinity loop earrings are no less elegant and stylish. While morganites look exceptionally gorgeous when set on rose gold, other metals such as white gold, platinum and silver make equally alluring options as well. When it comes to gemstone quality, you can choose from heirloom, best, better and good, depending on your preference and budget. There are also several options in the total carat weight of the gems.
Fascinated by morganite? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.