- Style: Solitaire Studs (10)
- Style: Fashion Studs (23)
- Clear All
- Prong-Set Oval Solitaire Cabochon Opal Stud Earrings$319 - $1,269
- Basket-Set Round Opal Studs$199 - $1,419
- Basket-Set Oval Opal Stud Earrings with Diamond$219 - $2,039
- Vintage Style Opal and Diamond Fleur De Lis Earrings$209 - $2,119
- Rope Framed Claw-Set Opal Martini Stud Earrings$259 - $1,089
- Oval Opal and Diamond Shell Stud Earrings$169 - $1,079
- Claw-Set Opal Clover Stud Earrings$569 - $2,939
- Basket-Set Round Opal Stud Earrings$199 - $1,389
- Round Opal and Ruby Halo Stud Earrings$789 - $1,269
- Classic Opal Pinwheel Stud Earrings with Diamonds$739 - $2,629
- Pear-Shaped Opal and Diamond Flame Earrings$569 - $2,229
- Opal and Diamond Double Halo Stud Earrings with Latticework$1,099 - $3,969
- Opal Teardrop Stud Earrings with Diamonds$829 - $3,109
- Milgrain-Edged Round Opal and Diamond Halo Earrings$979 - $2,739
- Oval Opal Studs with Diamond Halo$819 - $3,049
- Bezel Set Opal Solitaire Stud Earrings$169 - $639
- Claw-Set Opal and Diamond Halo Stud Earrings$479 - $1,009
- Pear-Shaped Opal Solitaire Stud Earrings$169 - $299
- Vintage-Inspired Round Opal Halo Stud Earrings$519 - $1,959
- Bezel Set Oval Opal Solitaire Stud Earrings$189 - $319
- Bezel Set Opal Concentric Circle Stud Earrings$209 - $509
- Basket-Set Round Opal Stud Earrings with Diamond$219 - $1,509
- Bezel-Set Round Cabochon Opal Stud Earrings$219 - $1,259
- Pear-Shaped Opal Stud Earrings with Diamond Halo$599 - $1,979
- Oval Opal Flower Stud Earrings with Diamond Halo$1,249 - $2,349
- Opal Margarita Stud Earrings with Diamond Halo$749 - $1,869
- Opal Stud Earrings with Bar-Set Diamond Halo$769 - $2,459
- Round Opal Compass Earrings with Diamond Double Halo$1,479 - $4,989
- Art Deco-Inspired Bezel Opal Stud Earrings with Diamonds$1,159 - $3,369
- Claw-Set Cabochon Opal and Diamond Cushion Halo Earrings$649 - $2,729
- Bezel-Set Opal and Diamond Halo Stud Earrings$879 - $3,149
About Opal Earrings
The mesmerizing opal is the national gemstone of Australia, and it is associated with some interesting aboriginal legends. One of them says that when the creator of the universe visited the earth on a rainbow, the pebbles where he stood absorbed all the myriad colors and turned into opals. Many ancient Greeks believed that this gem could give its wearer the power of foresight. An opal's breathtaking play - of - color is believed to be a reflection of the changing moods and emotions of the person who wears it.
If you've been smitten by the magical allure of this gemstone, then you must take a look at the assortment of beautiful opal earrings offered by Angara. Featuring superior craftsmanship and fascinating designs, our selection of natural opal gemstone earrings is sure to take your breath away. The wide range of patterns will make it easy for you to pick a piece that reflects your personal sense of style.
Showcasing understated elegance is one of the best ways to make a statement at work. For this, all you need is a pair of elegant opal stud earrings. Occasionally, you can up your jewelry game with stunning drop earrings adorned with this fascinating gem. You can also opt for designs in which the opal is surrounded by a sparkling diamond halo for a truly captivating look. If you have an affinity for alluring feminine pieces, then our floral designs will be perfect for you. Or you can choose to radiate an old - world charm with glamorous vintage - inspired opal drop earrings. Designs with elaborate scrollwork are absolute showstoppers.
Opal gemstones are cut in shapes such as oval, pear and round, and set is various styles like prong and bezel. When it comes to the metal, you can take your pick from many glistening options including yellow gold, white gold and rose gold, along with silver and platinum. What's keeping you waiting? Get your hands on a mesmerizing pair of opal earrings from our collection right away!
Know Your Options
At Angara, it is easy to design the opal earrings of your dreams. Begin by choosing the gemstone quality you wish to go with. The quality options for opal include good (A), better (AA), best (AAA) and heirloom (AAAA). Next, select the carat weight that fits your preference. Once that’s done, choose the metal that best complements the gemstone - 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 14k rose gold, platinum or silver. At Angara, we are committed to crafting exceptional jewelry pieces that exceed your expectations. We also offer free shipping and free returns so that you can shop with utmost convenience and confidence.
Fascinated by opal? Here you can read more about opal gemstone.