- Style: Solitaire Studs (31)
- Style: Fashion Studs (111)
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 131
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl Double Sided Stud Earrings$1,109 - $3,799
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl and Diamond Cluster Halo Studs$2,539 - $16,839
- South Sea Cultured Pearl Pinwheel Stud Earrings$1,319 - $3,569
- South Sea Cultured Pearl Bow Stud Earrings with Diamonds$2,369 - $5,539
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl Studs with Diamond$579 - $2,469
- South Sea Cultured Pearl Bypass Earrings with Diamonds$1,079 - $3,009
- Freshwater Cultured Pearl Knot Earrings with Diamonds$419 - $1,819
- Classic Akoya Cultured Pearl Solitaire Studs$159 - $419
- Akoya Cultured Pearl Double Halo Stud Earrings$1,519 - $3,659
- Paisley Framed Akoya Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings$909 - $2,669
- South Sea Cultured Pearl Bow Earrings with Diamond Accents$1,849 - $4,869
- Freshwater Cultured Pearl and Diamond Flower Halo Studs$559 - $2,489
- Classic Tahitian Cultured Pearl Solitaire Studs$369 - $1,929
- Floating Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings$559 - $2,019
- South Sea Cultured Pearl Ribbon Earrings$719 - $1,839
- Golden South Sea Cultured Pearl Cluster Halo Studs$2,419 - $15,379
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl and Diamond Flower Halo Studs$889 - $4,679
- Freshwater Cultured Pearl Double Sided Stud Earrings$249 - $2,169
- Akoya Cultured Pearl Earrings with Diamond Swirl Frame$1,439 - $2,729
- South Sea Cultured Pearl Flower Stud Earrings$289 - $809
- Floating South Sea Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings$1,509 - $3,659
- Golden South Sea Cultured Pearl Double Halo Stud Earrings$1,279 - $4,199
- South Sea Cultured Pearl Knot Earrings with Diamonds$1,049 - $3,399
Items 1-36 of 131
About Cultured Pearl Earrings
A symbol of purity and natural beauty, the pearl has been recognized as a precious gem since time immemorial. According to Greek mythology, pearls were tears of joy shed by the goddess Aphrodite. Ancient Egyptians are believed to have associated this alluring gem with healing and life. Until the recent times, pearls were worn exclusively by royalty and the rich, as they were way too expensive for anyone else. With the advent of cultured pearls, jewelry pieces adorned with these gorgeous gems have become readily available for everyone.
Be it a dinner date, a business meeting or a social event, a pair of pearl earrings from Angara is all you need to make a lasting impression. Our assortment includes classic studs, elegant drop earrings as well as charming hoops. These exquisitely crafted earrings are embellished with Akoya, South Sea, Tahitian and Freshwater pearls; and each of them radiates a distinct charm. Pearl studs are simple, elegant and perfect for just about any occasion; right from the boardroom to a movie date. Dangle and drop earrings, on the other hand, are perfect for accessorizing yourself on special occasions. Alternatively, pearl hoop earrings are also a great way to infuse an extra dose of style into your ensemble.
Apart from the classic solitaire style, there are designs in which the pearls are accompanied by sparkling diamonds and colored gemstones. You'll find earrings with swirl patterns, heart motifs, floral carvings and many more. While the Art-Deco inspired pieces are perfect for accessorizing your cocktail dresses and gorgeous gowns, the contemporary ones are just right for everyday wear. Pearls are the only gems that are naturally lustrous, and need no cutting or polishing. Treasured by the rich and celebrated in all eras, these spherical beauties effortlessly enhance your feminine charm. A pair of pearl earrings is simply a must-have in your collection. You can go with the pristine allure of white pearls or indulge in the distinct beauty of golden and black pearls. No matter what you choose, a wonderful piece of jewelry is guaranteed. At Angara, you can also choose the pearl quality, pearl size and the metal of the earrings as per your preference.
Fascinated by pearl? You can read more about this organic beauty here.