- Style: Hoops (8)
- Clear All
- Round Ruby Two Tone Drop Earrings with Double Halo$1,359 - $6,429Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Floating Oval Ruby Dangle Hoop Earrings with Diamonds$1,539 - $10,979Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Channel-Set Ruby and Diamond Hinged Hoop Earrings$979 - $2,449Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Ruby Inside Out Hoop Earrings$1,159 - $2,319Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Channel-Set Round Ruby Hinged Hoop Earrings$589 - $1,969Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Ruby Dangle Earrings with Diamond Halo$839 - $11,019Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Ruby and Diamond Inside Out Hoop Earrings$1,349 - $3,159Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Ruby and Diamond J-Hoop Earrings$439 - $2,979Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
About Ruby Earrings
The powerful red color of the ruby is often associated with desire, romance, beauty, energy, confidence, joy and life. Known as the king of gemstones, this jewel has fascinated mankind since the ancient times. Ancient cultures treasured rubies and believed that they held the power of life. Rated 9 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness, the ruby is remarkably durable and apt for regular wear. It is also regarded as the birthstone for those born in the month of July and the gem for the fifteenth and fourteenth anniversaries.
Rubies set on earrings look exceptionally stunning. No matter what your style sense or personality is, they are a must - have in your wardrobe. At Angara, you'll find a wide collection of ruby earrings that can be customized according to your preferred gemstone quality, metal and carat weight. There are gorgeous studs, hoops and drops in a variety of appealing designs.
The ruby drop earrings available at Angara are luxuriously extravagant and can instantly spice up your evening look. Ruby flower earrings or halo earrings can effortlessly match a red gown or a little red dress. Glittering diamonds, when combined with red rubies, exude a fiery and passionate aura like that of ice and fire. The diamonds are embellished around the rubies in the form of glimmering halos, in alternating patterns or on the leverback for an opulent look.
With Angara's ruby hoop earrings or dancing earrings, you can achieve a chic and contemporary look. Our ruby stud earrings are apt for for both regular and occasional wear. There are trillion, round, emerald, oval and pear - shaped ruby studs that can suit any woman. In metals, the choice ranges from the warm rose gold and yellow gold to the lustrous silver, white gold and platinum. If you're looking for something unique, ruby earrings set on two - tone gold will be a fabulous choice.
Fascinated by ruby? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.