- $1,000 & Under
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 57
- Basket-Set Round Ruby Studs$279 - $9,879
- Pear Ruby Earrings with Diamond Swirl Frame$459 - $1,309
- Heart Shaped Ruby Ribbon Earrings with Diamond$319 - $3,399
- Oval Ruby Studs with Diamond Halo$679 - $17,099
- Double Claw-Set Trillion Ruby Stud Earrings$279 - $2,419
- Round Ruby Stud Earrings$319 - $9,669
- Pear Ruby Leverback Drop Earrings with Diamond$809 - $18,539
- Claw-Set Solitaire Oval Ruby Stud Earrings$339 - $7,599
- Classic Basket-Set Square Ruby Stud Earrings$339 - $2,059
- Six Petal Diamond and Ruby Flower Stud Earrings$409 - $969
- Pear-Shaped Ruby Stud Earrings with Diamond Halo$739 - $13,899
- Basket-Set Oval Ruby Stud Earrings with Diamond$249 - $8,569
- Ruby Solitaire Heart Stud Earrings$669 - $7,269
- Martini-Set Round Ruby Stud Earrings$409 - $9,679
- Bezel Set Ruby Calla Lily Drop Earrings$519 - $909
- V Prong-Set Trillion Ruby Leverback Drop Earrings$649 - $3,089
- Vintage Inspired Round Ruby Halo Earrings with Filigree$739 - $10,729
- Ruby Butterfly Stud Earrings with Diamond$419 - $1,019
- Dancing Ruby Solitaire Drop Earrings$609 - $859
- Heart-Framed Ruby and Diamond Swirl Drop Earrings$359 - $1,399
- Oval Ruby and Diamond Shell Stud Earrings$229 - $1,109
- Ruby Stud Earrings with Bar-Set Diamond Halo$789 - $11,299
- Pear-Shaped Ruby Leverback Drop Earrings with Diamond$599 - $13,269
- Round Ruby Leverback Dangle Earrings with Diamond$689 - $11,719
- Oval Ruby Leverback Drop Earrings$599 - $13,859
- V-Prong Set Ruby and Diamond Flower Stud Earrings$739 - $7,799
- Yard Chain Diamond and Ruby Drop Earrings$529 - $1,849
- Ruby Dangle Earrings with Floral Diamond Halo$649 - $2,179
- Dancing Ruby Infinity Drop Earrings with Diamond$579 - $829
- Channel-Set Round Ruby Hinged Hoop Earrings$609 - $2,029
- Vintage Style Round Ruby Solitaire Stud Earrings$499 - $14,329
- Basket-Set Round Ruby Stud Earrings with Diamond$309 - $10,379
- Pear-Shaped Ruby Drop Earrings with Diamonds$759 - $13,879
- Solitaire Ruby Dangle Earrings with Diamond$459 - $4,489
- Milgrain-Edged Ruby and Diamond Halo Dangle Earrings$979 - $11,529
- Bezel-Set Ruby Infinity Stud Earrings with Diamonds$559 - $10,699
Items 1-36 of 57
About Ruby Earrings
The powerful red color of the ruby is often associated with desire, romance, beauty, energy, confidence, joy and life. Known as the king of gemstones, this jewel has fascinated mankind since the ancient times. Ancient cultures treasured rubies and believed that they held the power of life. Rated 9 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness, the ruby is remarkably durable and apt for regular wear. It is also regarded as the birthstone for those born in the month of July and the gem for the fifteenth and fourteenth anniversaries.
Rubies set on earrings look exceptionally stunning. No matter what your style sense or personality is, they are a must - have in your wardrobe. At Angara, you'll find a wide collection of ruby earrings that can be customized according to your preferred gemstone quality, metal and carat weight. There are gorgeous studs, hoops and drops in a variety of appealing designs.
The ruby drop earrings available at Angara are luxuriously extravagant and can instantly spice up your evening look. Ruby flower earrings or halo earrings can effortlessly match a red gown or a little red dress. Glittering diamonds, when combined with red rubies, exude a fiery and passionate aura like that of ice and fire. The diamonds are embellished around the rubies in the form of glimmering halos, in alternating patterns or on the leverback for an opulent look.
With Angara's ruby hoop earrings or dancing earrings, you can achieve a chic and contemporary look. Our ruby stud earrings are apt for for both regular and occasional wear. There are trillion, round, emerald, oval and pear - shaped ruby studs that can suit any woman. In metals, the choice ranges from the warm rose gold and yellow gold to the lustrous silver, white gold and platinum. If you're looking for something unique, ruby earrings set on two - tone gold will be a fabulous choice.
Know Your Options
At Angara, it is easy to design the ruby earrings of your dreams. Begin by choosing the gemstone quality you wish to go with. The quality options for ruby include good (A), better (AA), best (AAA) and heirloom (AAAA). Next, select the carat weight that fits your preference. Once that’s done, choose the metal that best complements the gemstone - 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 14k rose gold, platinum or silver. At Angara, we are committed to crafting exceptional jewelry pieces that exceed your expectations. We also offer free shipping and free returns so that you can shop with utmost convenience and confidence.
Fascinated by ruby? Here you can read more about ruby gemstone.