- $5,000 & Over
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 48
- Basket-Set Round Ruby Studs$279 - $9,879
- Oval Ruby Studs with Diamond Halo$679 - $17,099
- Round Ruby Stud Earrings$319 - $9,669
- Pear Ruby Leverback Drop Earrings with Diamond$809 - $18,539
- Claw-Set Solitaire Oval Ruby Stud Earrings$339 - $7,599
- Pear-Shaped Ruby Stud Earrings with Diamond Halo$739 - $13,899
- Basket-Set Oval Ruby Stud Earrings with Diamond$249 - $8,569
- Ruby Solitaire Heart Stud Earrings$669 - $7,269
- Martini-Set Round Ruby Stud Earrings$409 - $9,679
- Nature Inspired Ruby & Diamond Flower Earrings$2,039 - $9,229
- Round Ruby Two Tone Drop Earrings with Double Halo$1,399 - $6,629
- GIA Certified Pear-Shaped Ruby Dangle Earrings$24,579 - $24,799
- Vintage Inspired Round Ruby Halo Earrings with Filigree$739 - $10,729
- Vintage Style GIA Certified Ruby Drop Earrings with Diamonds$20,889 - $21,549
- Emerald-Cut Ruby Studs with Diamond Accents$1,359 - $6,899
- GIA Certified Pear Ruby Leverback Drop Earrings with Diamond$24,939 - $25,639
- Floating Oval Ruby Dangle Hoop Earrings with Diamonds$1,589 - $11,309
- Solitaire Heart Ruby and Diamond Leverback Earrings$1,139 - $6,629
- Ruby and Diamond XO Leverback Drop Earrings$1,489 - $12,789
- Ruby and Diamond XO Stud Earrings$1,109 - $9,429
- Vintage Style Ruby Drop Earrings with Diamond Halo$1,399 - $16,039
- Ruby Stud Earrings with Bar-Set Diamond Halo$789 - $11,299
- Pear-Shaped Ruby Leverback Drop Earrings with Diamond$599 - $13,269
- Round Ruby Leverback Dangle Earrings with Diamond$689 - $11,719
- Oval Ruby Leverback Drop Earrings$599 - $13,859
- V-Prong Set Ruby and Diamond Flower Stud Earrings$739 - $7,799
- Round and Oval Ruby Dangle Earrings with Diamond Accents$1,059 - $12,889
- Square and Pear Ruby Drop Earrings with Diamond$1,309 - $41,849
- Vintage Style Round Ruby Solitaire Stud Earrings$499 - $14,329
- Pear-Shaped Ruby Clover Stud Earrings with Diamonds$1,309 - $6,459
- Basket-Set Round Ruby Stud Earrings with Diamond$309 - $10,379
- Pear-Shaped Ruby Drop Earrings with Diamonds$759 - $13,879
- Pear Ruby Teardrop Earrings with Diamond Frame$1,919 - $11,439
- Milgrain-Edged Ruby and Diamond Halo Dangle Earrings$979 - $11,529
- Bezel-Set Ruby Infinity Stud Earrings with Diamonds$559 - $10,699
- Teardrop Framed Oval Ruby Solitaire Stud Earrings$1,219 - $12,769
Items 1-36 of 48
About Ruby Earrings
The powerful red color of the ruby is often associated with desire, romance, beauty, energy, confidence, joy and life. Known as the king of gemstones, this jewel has fascinated mankind since the ancient times. Ancient cultures treasured rubies and believed that they held the power of life. Rated 9 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness, the ruby is remarkably durable and apt for regular wear. It is also regarded as the birthstone for those born in the month of July and the gem for the fifteenth and fourteenth anniversaries.
Rubies set on earrings look exceptionally stunning. No matter what your style sense or personality is, they are a must - have in your wardrobe. At Angara, you'll find a wide collection of ruby earrings that can be customized according to your preferred gemstone quality, metal and carat weight. There are gorgeous studs, hoops and drops in a variety of appealing designs.
The ruby drop earrings available at Angara are luxuriously extravagant and can instantly spice up your evening look. Ruby flower earrings or halo earrings can effortlessly match a red gown or a little red dress. Glittering diamonds, when combined with red rubies, exude a fiery and passionate aura like that of ice and fire. The diamonds are embellished around the rubies in the form of glimmering halos, in alternating patterns or on the leverback for an opulent look.
With Angara's ruby hoop earrings or dancing earrings, you can achieve a chic and contemporary look. Our ruby stud earrings are apt for for both regular and occasional wear. There are trillion, round, emerald, oval and pear - shaped ruby studs that can suit any woman. In metals, the choice ranges from the warm rose gold and yellow gold to the lustrous silver, white gold and platinum. If you're looking for something unique, ruby earrings set on two - tone gold will be a fabulous choice.
Know Your Options
At Angara, it is easy to design the ruby earrings of your dreams. Begin by choosing the gemstone quality you wish to go with. The quality options for ruby include good (A), better (AA), best (AAA) and heirloom (AAAA). Next, select the carat weight that fits your preference. Once that’s done, choose the metal that best complements the gemstone - 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 14k rose gold, platinum or silver. At Angara, we are committed to crafting exceptional jewelry pieces that exceed your expectations. We also offer free shipping and free returns so that you can shop with utmost convenience and confidence.
Fascinated by ruby? Here you can read more about ruby gemstone.