Aquamarine Engagement Rings
Items 1-36 of 97
- Vintage Style Cushion Aquamarine Cocktail Ring$4,169 - $5,389Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Octagonal Aquamarine Cocktail Ring with Diamonds$629 - $3,549Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Round Aquamarine Solitaire Bypass Ring$479 - $2,449Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Emerald-Cut Aquamarine Engagement Ring with Diamond Halo$869 - $4,279Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Aquamarine Cathedral Ring with Diamond Halo$659 - $4,219Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Thin Shank Cushion Cut Aquamarine Ring With Diamond Accents$639 - $1,949Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval Aquamarine Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$739 - $3,989Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 97
About Aquamarine Engagement Rings
The birthstone for March, aquamarine, has gained immense popularity due to its tranquil yet majestic appeal. Many ancient folklores state that it promotes calm and brings peace in stressful situations. This gem is believed to encourage understanding between people, and promote loyalty and friendship. This is just one of the many reasons that make aquamarine a much - desired stone for an engagement ring.
Aquamarine has an appealing glass - like luster; it also has a rating of 7.5 to 8 on Mohs scale of mineral hardness, which indicates that this is not a fragile gem. On the contrary, aquamarine is a wonderful center stone option for engagement rings and is sturdy enough for everyday wear.
This gem's sea blue color blends beautifully with the sheer sparkle of diamonds. Hence many of the splendid rings showcased in this assortment feature designs with sparkling diamond accents. When it comes to the metal, aquamarine works well with white, yellow and rose gold. Besides these, you have the option of choosing silver and platinum as well as two - tone gold.
Among the styles offered, solitaire and halo engagement rings have always remained the most favorite. With this collection, Angara brings to you other splendid options, such as infinity knot and vintage as well. Three - stone design is yet another beautiful choice for an engagement ring as it symbolizes the past, present and future of your relationship.
Whether you prefer an elaborate design or a simple pattern, our collection of aquamarine engagement rings has them all. And no matter what you choose, an exquisite piece of jewelry from Angara is sure to be an investment you'll cherish for a lifetime.
Fascinated by aquamarine? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.