Blue Topaz Engagement Rings
Items 1-36 of 195
- Classic Cushion Swiss Blue Topaz Solitaire Ring$469 - $1,699Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval Solitaire London Blue Topaz Cocktail Ring$429 - $1,969Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Swiss Blue Topaz Cathedral Ring with Diamond Halo$549 - $2,039Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Double Claw-Set Oval Swiss Blue Topaz Halo Ring with Diamonds$729 - $2,549Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Inspired Cushion Swiss Blue Topaz Cocktail Ring$479 - $2,509Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Oval Swiss Blue Topaz Ring with Diamond Floral Accent$469 - $1,549Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Style Swiss Blue Topaz Flower Ring with Diamonds$669 - $2,489Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 195
About Blue Topaz Engagement Rings
Think of an engagement ring and a diamond solitaire is most likely to pop into your mind. But modern brides are letting go of the traditional choice of center stone and opting for more vibrantly colored options. Blue topaz happens to be one of them!
This gem, with a vivid blue hue, was once considered to have many mystical powers. Ancient Romans believed it could protect its wearer from enemies and bring reconciliation, while South American tribes thought it could dispel sickness. Today, this sparkling stone is easily one of the most popular blue gems available. It has a rating of 8 on Mohs scale, which makes it a durable stone, perfect for everyday wear.
At Angara, you can choose from an assortment of expertly crafted pieces adorned with Swiss and London blue topazes. From solitaire and halo to three - stone and vintage, you'll find rings in all these beautiful styles and more. Along with platinum and silver, you can pick other glistening metal options, such as white, yellow and rose gold. The addition of luminous diamond accents further makes some of these pieces even more opulent.
If you're looking for the perfect blue topaz engagement ring, then you will find it right here. And if you need any assistance, then do call us on 1 - 888 - 926 - 4272. We'll be happy to help.
Fascinated by topaz? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.