Diamond Engagement Rings
Items 1-36 of 147
- Knife-Edged Classic Round Diamond Solitaire Ring$369 - $2,709Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Princess-Cut Diamond Engagement Ring$1,079 - $4,849Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Double Halo Diamond Split Shank Ring$2,069 - $5,029Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Inspired Diamond Solitaire Ring$959 - $13,959Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Round Diamond Celtic Knot Ring$939 - $28,659Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Round Diamond and Sapphire Three Stone Ring$829 - $28,199Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Diamond Halo Ring with Accents$2,029 - $7,029Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 147
About Diamond Engagement Rings
The world has seen many legendary and extraordinary diamond - studded engagement rings. Some of them include Elizabeth Taylor's giant emerald - cut diamond ring gifted by Mike Todd and Mia Farrow's elegant pear - shaped diamond ring given to her by the iconic Frank Sinatra. But this trend was started by Archduke Maximilian of Austria who proposed to Mary of Burgundy with a beautiful diamond ring. Since then, they have become the symbols of everlasting love and fidelity.
Go ahead and tell the world that she is yours by putting a dazzling diamond engagement ring on her finger. Not only is this the perfect piece of jewelry to bring a smile on her face, but also a wonderful way to showcase your commitment. Angara has an extensive assortment of diamond - studded engagement rings in both classic and modern styles. Our collection includes traditional and simple solitaire rings, as well as pieces with additional gemstones and elaborates shanks.
The classic solitaire engagement ring has always been popular among women. It features a round, pear or princess - cut diamond in the center, mostly mounted in a prong, claw or bezel setting to project the sparkling gem in its complete brilliance. Many designs also feature colored jewels, such as ruby, blue sapphire and emerald, to create a magnificent contrast with the center stone. The detailing seen on infinity, Celtic knot, bypass and milgrain rings make them look like finely crafted pieces of art.
Besides these, a three stone diamond engagement ring is also preferred by many as it features three prominent gems that symbolize the past, present and future of your relationship. If you love the old - world charm of a bygone era, then our vintage - inspired designs may just be perfect for you. But that's not all! We also have halo, fashion, two - stone, non - eternity and many other wonderful styles for you. The band is also an important aspect as it considerably influences the look and durability of the engagement ring. For this reason, Angara offers you the option to choose from many glistening metals, including white, yellow, rose and two - tone gold, along with silver and platinum.
In this collection, you will be able to select the gemstone quality and carat weight that fit your budget requirements. If you're not sure about the ring size, then Angara's printable ring sizer will help you decode the same in three easy steps. Happy shopping!
Fascinated by diamond? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.