Garnet Engagement Rings
Items 1-36 of 82
- Thin Shank Cushion Cut Garnet Ring With Diamond Accents$539 - $1,279Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Inspired Solitaire Cushion Garnet Cocktail Ring$439 - $2,319Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Cushion Garnet Cocktail Ring with Diamond Halo$1,029 - $3,879Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pear Garnet Ring with Triple Diamond Accents$689 - $2,829Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel Set Cushion Garnet Ring with Milgrain Detailing$569 - $2,239Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Three Stone Emerald-Cut Garnet and Diamond Ring$1,439 - $3,999Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Floating Three Stone Garnet Ring with Diamond Halo$719 - $2,769Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 82
About Garnet Engagement Rings
A garnet's most attractive feature is undoubtedly its intense red hue that captivates effortlessly. This gem is also believed to have many metaphysical powers. A garnet is typically associated with two main elements - the heart and passion. In addition to stimulating these facets, this gem is said to exhilarate the soul and combat the effects of negative energies.
Even if you keep aside these supposed qualities, a garnet is still one of the most desired and stunning gems available today. At Angara, we have used garnets in an assortment of styles that highlight its sheer beauty. If you're looking for something that exudes magnificence, then a garnet and diamond halo ring may just be what you need. But if you prefer understated elegance, then a solitaire may just do the trick. Three - stone is another beautiful choice for an engagement ring as it symbolizes the past, present and future of your relationship. Apart from these, there are several other appealing styles that are featured in this collection.
When it comes to an engagement ring, the type of metal you choose also affects the appearance and durability of the piece. Here you have popular options of platinum and white gold to choose from. There are also other glistening metals, such as yellow, rose and two - tone gold, along with silver. Simply go through Angara's collection and you're sure to come across something that's just perfect for you!
Fascinated by garnet? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.