Halo Engagement Rings
Items 1-36 of 905
- Blue Sapphire Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$819 - $8,339
- Princess Diana Inspired Blue Sapphire Ring with Diamond Halo$789 - $16,999
- Emerald Cut Pink Sapphire Bridal Ring Set with Diamond Band$3,579 - $12,419
- Cushion Morganite Split Shank Ring with Diamond Halo$1,179 - $4,429
- Ruby Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$769 - $6,799
- Double Claw-Set Oval Opal Halo Ring with Diamonds$789 - $2,639
- Oval Tanzanite Ring Split Shank Halo Ring$789 - $5,809
Items 1-36 of 905
About Halo Engagement Rings
Halo rings offer the perfect way to exhibit opulence and extravagance with elan. The precise arrangement of uniformly cut gems around the center stone instantly elevates the beauty of the engagement ring. A halo is typically designed to create a striking contrast or to accentuate the center gem. We also have patterns where a double or triple halo surround the large gemstone, and magnify the exquisiteness of the piece. In essence, the halo setting makes the entire ring look undeniably magnificent.
Intricate detailing like milgrain on the edges, along with scrollwork on the shank and the gallery accentuate the old - world charm of our halo engagement rings. Floral, geometric, vintage and nature inspired patterns are also extremely sought - after. The gemstones are mostly prong, pave or channel set to create distinct effects on each piece. They are available in a plethora of shapes - round, pear, heart, emerald to oval, square and cushion. Be it an emerald, opal, onyx, ruby, blue sapphire, garnet, aquamarine or a starry diamond that you wish to go for, Angara has them all. In addition to these, you'll find enhanced black, enhanced blue and coffee diamond halo rings as well.