Halo Engagement Rings
Items 1-36 of 883
- Princess Diana Inspired Blue Sapphire Ring with Diamond Halo$769 - $16,659Extra 10% off with code FLASH
- Emerald Cut Pink Sapphire Bridal Ring Set with Diamond Band$3,509 - $12,169Extra 10% off with code FLASH
- Cushion Morganite Split Shank Ring with Diamond Halo$1,149 - $4,339Extra 10% off with code FLASH
- Ruby Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$749 - $6,659Extra 10% off with code FLASH
- Double Claw-Set Oval Opal Halo Ring with Diamonds$769 - $2,579Extra 10% off with code FLASH
- Oval Tanzanite Ring Split Shank Halo Ring$769 - $5,689Extra 10% off with code FLASH
- Round Aquamarine Cathedral Ring with Diamond Halo$659 - $4,219Extra 10% off with code FLASH
Items 1-36 of 883
About Halo Engagement Rings
Halo rings offer the perfect way to exhibit opulence and extravagance with elan. The precise arrangement of uniformly cut gems around the center stone instantly elevates the beauty of the engagement ring. A halo is typically designed to create a striking contrast or to accentuate the center gem. We also have patterns where a double or triple halo surround the large gemstone, and magnify the exquisiteness of the piece. In essence, the halo setting makes the entire ring look undeniably magnificent.
Intricate detailing like milgrain on the edges, along with scrollwork on the shank and the gallery accentuate the old - world charm of our halo engagement rings. Floral, geometric, vintage and nature inspired patterns are also extremely sought - after. The gemstones are mostly prong, pave or channel set to create distinct effects on each piece. They are available in a plethora of shapes - round, pear, heart, emerald to oval, square and cushion. Be it an emerald, opal, onyx, ruby, blue sapphire, garnet, aquamarine or a starry diamond that you wish to go for, Angara has them all. In addition to these, you'll find enhanced black, enhanced blue and coffee diamond halo rings as well.