Pearl Engagement Rings
Items 1-36 of 252
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl Ring with Trio Diamonds$459 - $1,599
- Golden South Sea Cultured Pearl Ring with Floral Halo$579 - $2,079
- Vintage Style Akoya Cultured Pearl and Diamond Halo Ring$889 - $2,689
- Classic South Sea Cultured Pearl Ring with Diamonds$519 - $1,769
- Akoya Cultured Pearl Spiral Halo Ring with Diamonds$859 - $2,179
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl Solitaire Ring with Diamond$279 - $1,699
- Freshwater Cultured Pearl Halo Ring with Diamonds$389 - $1,439
- The Angara Difference
- Free Shipping
- Free Returns
- 100% Conflict Free
- 110% Refund Policy
- Lifetime Warranty
- Direct From The Source
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
- The Internet's Family Jeweler
Items 1-36 of 252
About Pearl Engagement Rings
Abundant in historical and cultural significance, pearls are one of the best - selling gems for an engagement ring. They have always been revered as a symbol of harmony and purity, which has only added to their appeal.
In the past, pearls were considered a priceless piece of possession. During the Roman Empire, especially, their popularity had grown exponentially. Even the Egyptians prized them for their rarity. Today, this eternally alluring gem continues to be a preferred choice among socialites for red carpet events as it exudes a classy and timeless look.
Angara's collection of pearl engagement rings gives you access to white, golden and black cultured pearls in a host of appealing styles. You can choose from Freshwater, Tahitian and South Sea cultured pearls. If you're looking for something that radiates an old - world charm, then a vintage - inspired pearl engagement ring may just be what you need. This gem looks exceptionally beautiful even in a halo setting surrounded by glittering diamonds. And this is just the beginning; explore all the wonderful options available at Angara and you're sure to find something that's perfect for you.
Do remember, pearls require special care as these beautiful gems are quite delicate. Just put in a little effort into the maintenance of your engagement ring and it will certainly last for ages.
Fascinated by pearl? You can read more about this organic beauty here.