Ruby Engagement Rings
Items 1-36 of 116
- Classic Ruby and Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$339 - $15,319Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Classic Cushion Ruby Ring with Diamond Halo$839 - $6,849Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Princess Diana Inspired Ruby Ring with Diamond Halo$649 - $9,279Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Ruby and Diamond Twisted Vine Ring$749 - $13,879Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Semi Bezel-Set Solitaire Round Ruby Bypass Ring$689 - $23,119Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Ruby and Diamond Split Shank Ring$259 - $8,469Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Ruby Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$749 - $6,659Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
Items 1-36 of 116
About Ruby Engagement Rings
The blazing radiance of a ruby finds its way to the heart and enthralls the eye with its breathtaking splendor. Its red hue dazzles immensely and never fails to create a lasting impression. This color has always been synonymous with various emotions, such as desire, romance, passion and energy. Ruby, therefore, is a fabulous choice as the center stone for an engagement ring.
Obtained from the mineral corundum, it has a rating of 9 on Mohs scale of mineral hardness. It is the third hardest mineral substance in the world, after diamond and moissanite. Ruby is a great choice for an engagement ring as its durability makes it perfect for everyday wear. Angara offers you a wide array of styles in ruby engagement rings that you can choose from.
Be it minimalistic, sophisticated or glamorous, you'll find the perfect type of ruby ring right here! Solitaires are a favorite among many women and we have them in several shapes, such as cushion, oval, round, square, pear and heart. In addition to this, you can take your pick from many other alluring designs, including halo, three - stone, infinity, non - eternity and vintage - inspired. We often accentuate the gorgeous red gemstone with sparkling diamonds for added allure.
With this collection, Angara lets you decide the gemstone quality and carat weight. This will help you refine your choice and pick something that fits your budget requirements. We also offer you many glistening metal options that you can choose from, including white, yellow, rose and two - tone gold, along with silver and platinum. So, go ahead and make your moment of love truly special with a ruby engagement ring from Angara.