Solitaire Engagement Rings
Items 1-36 of 1282
- Semi Bezel-Set Solitaire Round Blue Sapphire Bypass Ring$279 - $7,429
- Vintage Style Cushion Ruby Solitaire Ring$699 - $5,909
- Octagonal Aquamarine Cocktail Ring with Diamonds$649 - $3,619
- Bezel-Set Solitaire Round Emerald Stackable Ring$439 - $699
- Ruby and Diamond Split Shank Ring$269 - $8,639
- Prong-Set Cushion Morganite Solitaire Ring$519 - $2,479
- Oval Blue Sapphire Cocktail Ring With Trio Diamond Accents$999 - $18,209
Items 1-36 of 1282
About Solitaire Engagement Rings
An iconic symbol of love and commitment, solitaire engagement rings have traditionally been associated with diamonds. However in the recent times, colored gemstones - both precious and semi - precious, have also become a part of this classic and timeless ring style. With a single sparkling stone mounted on a glittering metal shank, a solitaire ring is perfect for women who appreciate understated elegance and want all the focus on the gem.
Fusing traditional design elements with contemporary trends, the modern solitaire ring has truly come a long way. At Angara, every single ring is crafted with utmost precision and has a unique appeal. Some of the most prevalent shapes for gemstones in our collection are emerald - cut, cushion, round, oval, square and pear. The charming marquise and trillion are equally popular.
We have simple yet elegant pieces, as well as those with accents on the shoulders of the ring for a glamorous appeal. Our heart - shaped, infinity knot style and bypass solitaire rings are also quite sought - after among couples. Gemstones like sapphire, emerald, diamond, ruby, tanzanite, aquamarine, garnet, peridot and others are secured in prong or bezel settings. At Angara, you can choose the gemstone quality, total carat weight and the metal of the ring as per your preference. This will help you pick an engagement ring that meets your style requirements and budget.