Tanzanite Engagement Rings
Items 1-36 of 132
- Classic Tanzanite and Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$309 - $7,179Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Tanzanite and Diamond Split Shank Ring$229 - $2,499Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Style Three Stone Tanzanite Wedding Band$209 - $2,389Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Style Cushion Tanzanite Solitaire Ring$499 - $1,959Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Cushion Tanzanite Ring with Diamond Halo$1,049 - $4,469Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Tanzanite Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$549 - $2,589Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval Tanzanite Ring Split Shank Halo Ring$769 - $5,689Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 132
About Tanzanite Engagement Rings
The most beautiful stone to have been discovered in the last 2,000 years, tanzanite is perfect for a woman with a distinct and exquisite taste. When the striking blue shade of this gem blends with hints of purple, the result is truly dramatic. Tanzanite is rarer than diamonds, and captivates attention with its undeniable visual appeal. It is the perfect center stone for a gorgeous engagement ring, and will make heads turn without much effort. You can either go for a solitaire, a three - stone pattern or any other design that appeals to you. And at Angara, you'll find some of the best tanzanite engagement rings in a range of alluring options.
The single stone rings feature tanzanite in oval, round, square, cushion, emerald and the pear shape. They are mostly held in a prong or a claw - prong setting. On other rings, you will find bezel or bar setting that gives the entire piece a touch of sophistication. The intricate detailing on the metal and the glimmering diamond accents seen on many designs uplift the beauty of the tanzanite. If you're looking for something elaborate, then a vintage - inspired engagement ring may just be what you need. Infinity knot design is another great option if you want your ring to be a symbol of ever - lasting love. Choose from crisscross, split shanks, bypass shanks and a lot more. When it comes to metal, you can take your pick from white, yellow, rose and two - tone gold, along with platinum and silver. You also get to decide the gemstone quality and carat weight. This will ensure that you pick something that does not just suit your style, but budget as well.
Fascinated by tanzanite? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.