Items 1-36 of 443
- Bezel-Set Solitaire Heart Amethyst Pendant$219 - $889Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Amethyst Cathedral Ring with Diamond Halo$649 - $2,589Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Amethyst Teardrop Pendant with Diamond$169 - $2,259Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Solitaire Oval Amethyst Promise Ring$109 - $679Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Basket-Set Round Amethyst Stud Earrings$169 - $739Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pear Amethyst Leverback Drop Earrings with Diamond$639 - $6,139Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Dancing Amethyst Solitaire Drop Pendant$149 - $279Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 443
About Amethyst Jewelry
An amethyst is said to calm the senses and bring about an emotional balance in the wearer. It instills wisdom and uplifts the mind and spirit. This gorgeous gem has been a used in crown jewels and religious jewelry since the ancient times. There was a time when amethysts were considered as valuable as a sapphire, ruby or an emerald. This fascinatingly beautiful gem derives its name from the ancient Greek word 'amethustos', which means sober. It was believed that an amethyst had the power to prevent the bearer from getting too drunk. Apart from being one of the most coveted gemstones among royal families, the amethyst is also a popular choice in fine jewelry. Choose your favorite amethyst jewelry at Angara and customize it according to your preference.
The amethyst pendants featured here are visual treats and are worth flaunting. Go for any of our solitaire pendants or multi - stone pendants in simplistic to ornate designs. Thanks to the gemstone's sublime elegance and sensuous purple tinge, it blends beautifully with glistening diamonds as well. You can pick an amethyst and diamond pendant if extravagance is what you have in mind. Earrings studded with amethysts can be bought in combination with the pendants to create a stunning set.
Angara's drop and dangle earrings will truly make a unique addition to one's collection. The designs are dainty and range from modest to really luxurious ones. Amethyst rings and bracelets are also stunning accessories that will infuse a sophisticated edge to your ensemble. You can choose from an array of square, emerald, round, pear and oval shapes to some extraordinary cabochon ones. With diamonds encrusted on the metal and around the amethyst, the rings, pendants and earrings display an extra dose of splendor and luxury.
At Angara, you can choose amethyst jewelry in the metal you like the most. The options include the lustrous platinum, white gold, silver and the warm yellow and rose gold. Two - tone gold is perfect for those who wish to own a jewelry piece that combines the luster and beauty of two different metals. In addition to various metals, we also let you choose the quality of the amethyst stone. While the heirloom gems are the best in quality, the good or better ones may have inclusions but are more economical. The options in carat weight further let you choose that piece that matches your requirements and fits within your budget.
Fascinated by amethyst? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.