Black Onyx Jewelry
Items 1-36 of 42
- Pear and Square Black Onyx Teardrop Earrings with Diamond$839 - $1,389Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel-Set Round Black Onyx Solitaire Pendant$99 - $1,129Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Prong-Set Rectangular Black Onyx Cocktail Ring$219 - $769Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Basket-Set Square Black Onyx Stud Earrings$279Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pear-Shaped Black Onyx Solitaire Pendant$119 - $1,059Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Pear-Shaped Black Onyx Bypass Ring$199 - $599Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Basket-Set Round Black Onyx Stud Earrings$329Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 42
About Black Onyx Jewelry
Black onyx is loved for its intriguing hue and mysteriously gorgeous appearance. Jewelry studded with this gem looks simply enticing and is sure to turn heads. You will find an interesting collection of earrings, rings and necklace pendants embellished with smooth and faceted black onyxes at Angara.
Check out our simple solitaire pendants and some really elaborate pieces adorned with this gem and glittering diamond accents. They feature round, oval, pear and drop - shaped black onyxes held in prong or top drill settings. The diamond-studded bales add a glamorous edge to these pendants. Black onyx earrings lend a distinct charm to your outfit, whether you are wearing a casual t-shirt with a pair of jeans or a little black dress. Play it simple with elegant studs, or opt for extravagant drop earrings.
A black onyx also looks great when embedded in a cocktail ring, and is sure to be a conversation starter at an after - hours event. When it comes to rings, you can also take your pick from many other popular styles, such as solitaire, halo, vintage-inspired, three-stone and more. At Angara, we offer stunning black onyx jewelry in various metals, including white, yellow and rose gold, along with silver and platinum. Here you will easily find a piece that meets your style requirements and budget.
Fascinated by onyx? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.