Blue Topaz Jewelry
Items 1-36 of 537
- Square London Blue Topaz Ring with Diamond Studded Shank$469 - $1,629
- Vintage Style Claw-Set Round Swiss Blue Topaz Halo Ring$729 - $2,229
- Oval London Blue Topaz Cocktail Ring with Trio Diamonds$729 - $3,269
- Emerald-Cut Swiss Blue Topaz Cocktail Stud Earrings$259 - $2,259
- East-West Emerald-Cut Swiss Blue Topaz Solitaire Ring$529 - $1,039
- Princess Diana Inspired London Blue Topaz Ring with Halo$669 - $2,639
- Round and Oval Swiss Blue Topaz Dangle Earrings$659 - $1,839
Items 1-36 of 537
About Blue Topaz Jewelry
A symbol of love and peace, blue topaz is one of the most popular semi - precious gems available today. This alluring stone derives its name from the Greek word 'topazion', which is considered to have originated from the Sanskrit word 'tapas', meaning fire. Several ancient civilizations believed that the possession of this gem would give them strength. Topaz was first discovered by the Romans on the island of Topazios in the Red Sea. They were of the belief that this gem protects from enemies and brings reconciliation.
Blue topaz jewelry, designed in precious metals, exudes a bold and glamorous look. At Angara, you will come across a vast collection of Swiss, London and Sky blue topaz earrings, rings, bracelets and pendants. They have been crafted in simple as well as ornate styles. Wear an emerald - cut, cushion or oval blue topaz cocktail ring to a party to instantly grab attention. You can also choose from solitaire and vintage designs, among others.
Blue topaz earrings at Angara are available in several styles including studs, dangle, drop and hoops. Our pendants come with diamond studded and simple v - bales, along with glittering halos. Choose an elegant pattern or a luxurious piece that is accentuated with intricate scrollwork and precious diamonds. At Angara, you can decide the gemstone quality, carat weight and the metal of the jewelry as per your preference. This will help you pick something that meets your style requirements and budget.
Fascinated by topaz? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.