Color Crush - Vivid Pink
- Bezel-Set Cushion Pink Tourmaline Solitaire Necklace$279 - $449Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Classic Bezel-Set Oval Pink Tourmaline Ring$239 - $429Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Bezel Set Oval Pink Tourmaline Solitaire Drop Earrings$339 - $609Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Bezel-Set Round Pink Tourmaline Solitaire Necklace$279 - $439Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Bezel Set Pink Tourmaline Ring with Beaded Groove Shank$179 - $339Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Cushion Pink Tourmaline Solitaire Earrings with Leverback$469 - $739Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Pear-Shaped Pink Tourmaline Solitaire Dangle Pendant$189 - $369Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
About Vivid Pink
If yes, then let the beauty of pink tourmaline sweep you off your feet. One of the most attractive members of the tourmaline family, it gets its splendid color due to the presence of manganese in the chemical composition. A rating of 7 to 7.5 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness makes this stone fairly tough, yet a good choice for everyday wear. For centuries, people were enamored by pink tourmaline as it was believed to have magical powers. Nothing much has changed since, as this gem continues to win hearts with its undeniable charm.
Pink tourmaline is believed to promote emotional and physical wellness. It is also considered a talisman that protects and reduces stress.