Initial Jewelry Collection
Items 1-36 of 104
- Gypsy Set Diamond Capital "A" Initial Pendant$309 - $879Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Lowercase "G" Initial Pendant$209 - $599Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Capital "N" Initial Pendant$149 - $429Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel Set Diamond Lowercase "U" Initial Pendant$419 - $1,179Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Gypsy Set Diamond Capital "B" Initial Pendant$309 - $899Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Lowercase "H" Initial Pendant$219 - $649Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Capital "O" Initial Pendant$149 - $429Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 104
About Initial Jewelry Collection
A pendant from Angara's Initial jewelry collection is sure to be a simple yet beautiful way to accentuate your outfits. The pieces in this charming assortment have been crafted to create a look you can truly call your own.
Here you will find all 26 alphabets, in both upper and lower case, to help you choose the initial that is the closest to your heart. These eye - catching pendants are available in various metal options, including platinum as well as white, yellow and rose gold. What really makes some of these pieces truly precious is the presence of a glittering diamond.
An initial pendant has always been popular as it infuses a hint of individuality into your look. When such pendants are gifted to someone you love, it showcases a deeper meaning and allows the person to see just how much you care. These pieces also give you the opportunity for additional personalization, as you can later add more pendants, charms or birthstone to the necklace.
The exact origin of initial jewelry is not yet discovered; however the practice of wearing such pieces is believed to have started during the 14th or 15th century. This highlights the fact that this type of jewelry has managed to allure people with its charm since ages. Even today, it continues to remain a timeless trend that will only grow in popularity.
Go ahead and make any ensemble look even more distinct with Angara's Initial jewelry collection.