Items 1-36 of 227
- Floating Round Opal and Diamond Loop Pendant$669 - $2,169Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Bezel Set Opal Concentric Circle Stud Earrings$199 - $489Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Vintage Style Claw-Set Round Opal Halo Ring$729 - $2,199Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Claw-Set Opal Clover Pendant with Diamond Halo$499 - $1,839Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Pear Opal Ring with Triple Diamond Accents$689 - $2,219Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Vintage Style Opal and Diamond Fleur De Lis Earrings$199 - $2,049Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Oval Opal Solitaire Pendant with Trio Diamond$179 - $1,519Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
Items 1-36 of 227
About Opal Jewelry
Displaying a vivid play - of - color, the opal seems to reflect the splendor of the entire galaxy within itself. Many even compare the beauty of this gemstone to volcanoes, fireworks and rainbow because of the flashes of hues on its surface. In fact, this semi - precious mineraloid jewel is associated with an extremely interesting folklore of the Aboriginal tribes from the Andamooka region in South Australia. They believe that the creator of the universe descended to the earth on a rainbow. When he touched the ground, the stones began to dazzle in every imaginable color, and that's how opals were born.
People from many ancient cultures believed that this jewel was blessed with supernatural powers that would help them acquire wealth. The Romans associated an opal with fidelity, hope and purity, while the early Greeks believed it could foretell the future. Even today, opal effortlessly manages to charm everyone with its distinct beauty. From Hollywood stars to gem and jewelry enthusiasts, this enchanting stone's popularity among the masses continues to grow. If you too want to make the most of its beauty, then Angara's collection has just what you need.
When it comes to rings, solitaire, three - stone and vintage - inspired are classic choices for women. The halo style, on the other hand, is more appropriate for someone who has an affinity for all things opulent. Opal solitaire studs are versatile enough for both day and night wear. If you want something more exquisite and eye - catching, then do check out our hoops and drop earrings. They are, especially, a great choice for dressing up an outfit for an after - hours event. When it comes to bracelets, we highly recommend the tennis style. The appeal of many of these jewelry pieces is elevated to the next level by accenting them with sparkling diamonds.
From elegant and traditional patterns to the more contemporary and fashionable designs, we have them all. Angara also offers you a variety of metal options, such as white gold, platinum and rose gold, among others. Simply take your time and browse through the wonderful choices available, and you're sure to find something that suits your style and budget requirements.
Fascinated by opal? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.