Items 1-36 of 300
- Hexagon-Shaped Peridot Cluster Ring with Milgrain$179 - $339Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Basket-Set Round Peridot Stud Earrings$119 - $1,029Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- V-Bale Pear-Shaped Peridot Solitaire Pendant$89 - $1,099Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Horizontally Set Oval Peridot Solitaire Ring with Trio Diamond Accents$249 - $749Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Basket-Set Round Peridot Studs$99 - $2,039Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- V-Bale Round Peridot Solitaire Pendant$109 - $1,129Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
- Peridot and Diamond Split Shank Ring$459 - $2,419Extra 10% off with code HAPPINESS
Items 1-36 of 300
About Peridot Jewelry
A favorite among the pharaohs, emperors and empresses, the peridot has been revered by the rich and the nobles since centuries. Whether crafted in vintage designs or contemporary patterns, peridot jewelry has a distinct and undeniable charm. And at Angara, you can take your pick from an assortment of striking peridot rings, earrings and pendants. The name peridot is derived from the Arabic word 'faridat', meaning 'gem' and the Greek word 'peridona' which translates to 'giving plenty'. This gem is obtained from solidified lava or magma found near volcanic sites and in some meteorites. Peridot is considered sacred in Hawaii as it is associated with Pele - the goddess of fire, wind and volcanoes.
The world - renowned authority on color, Pantone, chose Greenery as the 2017 color of the year, and the earthy hue of a peridot beautifully captures its essence. This attractive shade of green radiates the splendor of spring and also brings about a sense of revitalization and restoration. You can wear this jewel in the form of studs for an unassumingly stylish look. Dangling peridot and diamond earrings, on the other hand, will add a hint of glamour to your favorite cocktail gown. Many of our designs team up peridots with shimmering diamonds, as this combination looks simply outstanding. Our collection has rings adorned with cushion, round, oval, pear and square peridots, held in prong, claw or bezel setting. In addition to the rings and earrings, you'll also find exquisitely designed peridot necklace pendants in a variety of patterns. Simply select the one that complements your style and personality.
This jewel is the birthstone of August and a suggested gem for the sixteenth marriage anniversary; it will therefore be a wonderful gift for various occasions and milestones. At Angara, you can choose the gemstone quality, carat weight and the metal of the piece as per your preference. This will help you pick something that meets your style requirements and budget.
Fascinated by peridot? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.