Pink Sapphire Jewelry
Items 1-36 of 288
- Teardrop Framed Oval Pink Sapphire Solitaire Stud Earrings$959 - $5,529Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Inverted Pear Pink Sapphire Necklace with Diamonds$979 - $5,759Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Cushion Pink Sapphire and Diamond Floral Ring with Claw Set$2,359 - $6,009Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Oval Pink Sapphire Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$869 - $10,499Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Yard Chain Diamond and Pink Sapphire Drop Earrings$439 - $1,169Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Oval Pink Sapphire Flower Stud Earrings with Diamond Halo$1,499 - $4,239Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Basket-Set Round Pink Sapphire Studs$419 - $3,779Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
Items 1-36 of 288
About Pink Sapphire Jewelry
Pink sapphire jewelry beautifully complements a woman's innate grace and charm. The enchanting pink gemstone is a favorite of the royals and the affluent. It has an incredible hardness of 9 Mohs, just like a blue sapphire and is used widely in fine jewelry. As you go through Angara's pink sapphire jewelry collection, you will come across gorgeous earrings, rings, pendants and bracelets.
The classic pink sapphire stud earrings from Angara are a must have. You can use them to accessorize both your casual and formal look. The hoops, the elaborate drop earrings and the floral studs embellished with pink sapphires are exquisite pieces. Apart from earrings, there are pink sapphire pendants in attractive heart shape, infinity knot and nature - inspired designs. Our pink sapphire rings come in elegant eternity style, solitaire, three stone and halo patterns. For added glamour, the delightful pink sapphire gem is teamed with sparkling diamond accents.
Depending on your style and preference, you can choose the stone's cut and setting. You'll find jewelry with pink sapphires in round, oval, cushion, square, trillion and heart shapes. At Angara, you can choose the quality of the pink sapphire on your jewelry as well as the total carat weight. When it comes to the metal, the options range from the lustrous yellow gold and white gold to the warm rose gold. Other metal options include two - tone gold, silver and platinum.
Fascinated by sapphire? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.