Items 1-36 of 402
- Pear Ruby Ring with Diamond Halo$1,869 - $18,329Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Martini-Set Round Ruby Stud Earrings$369 - $9,309Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Round Ruby Solitaire Infinity Knot Pendant$609 - $24,039Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Classic Cushion Ruby Ring with Diamond Halo$839 - $6,849Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Claw-Set Round GIA Certified Ruby with Diamond Halo$6,749 - $7,869Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Heart-Shaped Ruby Ribbon Pendant with Diamond$329 - $3,219Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Square Ruby and Princess Diamond Semi Eternity Classic Wedding Band$509 - $2,679Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
Items 1-36 of 402
About Ruby Jewelry
For centuries, ruby has been revered for its captivating color and sparkle. It is called 'ratnaraj' in Sanskrit, which translates to 'king of gems'. The pinkish to rich purplish - red hue of a ruby can be attributed to the presence of high traces of chromium found in the corundum mineral. With a score of 9 on Mohs scale of mineral hardness, this gem is remarkably durable and perfect for daily wear. In many cultures, people believed that this stone could protect the wearer from injuries and adversities. The Bible associates it with beauty and wisdom as well. Rubies were also said to have powers that could help in accumulation of riches and other precious possessions. Even today, they are synonymous with passion and love, and are often worn to reignite the fire in a relationship.
When it comes to jewelry, ruby looks exceptionally beautiful no matter how you choose to wear them. Be it in a pair of earrings, ring, bracelet or a pendant, this gem will never fail to capture attention with its enigmatic hue. They are the perfect gifts for those born in the month of July, and for occasions like the fifteenth or fortieth anniversaries. If you have an affinity for a marvelous gem, then go ahead and indulge in jewelry adorned with this precious stone. You'll find just what you need at Angara.
Our ruby jewelry collection features this gem in an exquisite assortment of styles. Ring adorned with ruby are available in popular options such as solitaire, three stone and halo, among others. These are also great choices for an engagement or even for Valentine's Day. Ruby earrings are the perfect way to spruce up your look for an after - hours event, especially in dangle and drop styles. However, if you're looking for something elegant then a pair of solitaire studs may just do the trick. Hoops adorned with this stunning gem exude a playful yet sophisticated allure, making them one of our best sellers.
Angara's ruby pendants and bracelets have been designed to offer you a flawless blend of style and expert craftsmanship. Many of the jewelry pieces are accented with shimmering diamonds to take their visual appeal and charm to a whole new level. What's more, we offer you gorgeous ruby jewelry in a variety of metal and total carat weight options. This will help you pick something that not just meets your style requirements, but budget as well.
Fascinated by ruby? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.