Items 1-36 of 758
- Oval GIA Certified Blue Sapphire Double Halo Loop Pendant$15,719 - $18,069Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- GIA Certified Cushion Sapphire Pendant with Diamond Halo$12,259 - $12,759Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Classic Three Stone Blue Sapphire and Diamond Ring$719 - $12,599Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Blue Sapphire Halo Ring with Diamond Accents$799 - $8,169Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- GIA Certified Cushion Sapphire Double Halo Pendant$9,939 - $10,349Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Pear Blue Sapphire Earrings with Diamond Swirl Frame$429 - $6,799Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Oval Blue Sapphire Flower Stud Earrings with Diamond Halo$1,499 - $6,989Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
Items 1-36 of 758
About Sapphire Jewelry
Sapphire belongs to the corundum family of minerals, and exists in a variety of colors, including yellow, green and grey. But out of these, blue and pink sapphires continue to remain the most popular. This marvelous gem has enamored people for centuries with its sheer brilliance, and also has many interesting folklores attached to it. For instance, people in the middle ages often wore sapphires as a talisman to ward off negative energies. Persian mythology has a rather interesting take on this gem. It says that the earth balanced on top of a gigantic sapphire and its reflection gave the sky its blue color. The pink version of this jewel also comes with many legends. It is compared to the lotus flower by ancient Asians to bring focus to this gem's beauty, wisdom and purity. Throughout history, pink sapphires have been considered as symbols of love.
Angara offers an extensive assortment of sapphire jewelry in several styles and designs to suit every mood and occasion. Irrespective of which one you choose, a beautiful piece of jewelry is guaranteed. If you're looking at rings, then three stone, vintage - inspired and solitaire make classic choices. But if you wish for something more elaborate then do take a look at sapphire halo rings. The combination of this gem with diamonds looks extremely opulent. Sapphire studs are perfect for a corporate look as well as a romantic dinner date. Drop and dangle earrings, on the other hand, radiate a playful yet sophisticated vibe and are great for accessorizing your outfit for an after - hours event.
When it comes to bracelets, we highly recommend the tennis style. It first appeared in the year 1987 and continues to remain in vogue even today. This gorgeous piece of jewelry showcases a collection of dazzling blue or blossomy pink sapphires set in symmetrical, continuous links along the entire length of the metal chain. They are often accompanied with glistening diamonds for a truly magnificent look. Our assortment of sapphire pendants can very well leave you spoilt for choice. From the traditional halo and solitaire to the more contemporary and fashionable designs, we have them all. And for those who want to express their faith in a sophisticated way, we have gorgeous sapphire cross pendants as well.
Our sapphire jewelry for women is available in a variety of metal and total carat weight options. You can easily choose the jewelry pieces that meet your style requirements and budget. Go ahead and enjoy shopping at Angara!
Fascinated by sapphire? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.