Tahitian Cultured Pearl Jewelry
Items 1-36 of 163
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl Crescent Pendant$489 - $1,849Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl Ring with Trio Diamonds$389 - $1,949Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl Ring with Floral Diamond Halo$1,399 - $5,409Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Tahitian Cultured Pearl Solitaire Studs$359 - $1,869Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl Pendant with Diamond Cluster$349 - $2,089Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Tahitian & South Sea Cultured Pearl Double Sided Earrings$1,109 - $3,289Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl Pendant with Twin Bale$289 - $1,349Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 163
Tahitian Pearl Jewelry
Tahitian cultured black pearls add an exotic and dramatic touch to any look. They are perfect for anyone who wishes to make a bold style statement. If you want to add black pearl jewelry to your wardrobe, Angara's collection is sure to fascinate you. Take a look at our selection and choose a piece that is a true reflection of your personal style.
The Tahitain pearl is formed from the black - lipped oyster or the Pinctada margaritifera. This pearl is primarily cultivated around the islands of French Polynesia, including the island of Tahiti from which it derives its name. The Tahitian pearl's intriguing color is reminiscent of the tropical settings of the South Pacific. It is a popular choice in fine jewelry and is considered to exude an exceptionally luxurious look.
The lustrous surface and the iridescence exuded by Tahitian pearl adornments make them absolutely breathtaking. We have Tahitian pearl earrings, rings and pendants in classic as well as modish designs. You can team up a pair of black pearl earrings or a pendant with almost any attire in your closet. A Tahitian pearl ring from Angara will be the perfect complement to your cocktail dresses and gowns. Some of our exquisite designs in black pearl rings include floral patterns, double halo, studded split shank and so on. The mesmerizing beauty of Tahitian cultured pearls is elevated when set in combination with sparkling white diamonds.
A Tahitian black pearl jewelry piece from Angara will be a unique choice for just about any occasion. What makes it even better is that you can choose the metal to go with the enigmatic black pearl. The options include silver, rose gold, white gold and yellow gold. Apart from the metal, you can also opt for your preferred pearl quality and size as well.
Fascinated by pearl? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.