Items 1-36 of 430
- Vintage Style Oval Tanzanite Pendant with Diamond Halo$719 - $2,369Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Princess Diana Inspired Tanzanite Ring with Diamond Halo$619 - $2,979Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Oval Tanzanite Studs with Diamond Halo$679 - $4,239Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Pear-Shaped Tanzanite Dangle Earrings$6,149 - $8,249Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Tanzanite Teardrop Pendant with Diamond Accents$779 - $4,529Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Classic Tanzanite and Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring$309 - $7,179Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Tanzanite Teardrop Pendant with Diamond$259 - $4,079Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
Items 1-36 of 430
About Tanzanite Jewelry
The alluring blue hue, with violet overtones, makes tanzanite a wonderful alternative to blue sapphire. It is also considered the 'most beautiful blue stone' to have been discovered in the last 2,000 years. This gem is named after Tanzania, the East African country where it is exclusively mined. Regarded as rarer than diamonds, tanzanites are rumored to go extinct after 15 or 20 years.
Tanzanite jewelry pieces look bold, luxurious and display a fascinating color change into a violet hue under incandescent lighting. If you wish to make this gem a part of your wardrobe, then simply browse through Angara's stunning collection of tanzanite gemstone jewelry designed to suit every occasion and style. From earrings and rings to pendant necklaces and bracelets, we have them all!
Whether set alone or in combination with diamonds, tanzanite is sure to captivate your senses. When it comes to pendants, the infinity knot, tulip bud, 'floating' tanzanite and swirl patterns are extremely popular. We also have vintage inspired and diamond halo pendants for a truly elaborate look. They make excellent gifts on occasions like birthdays, celebratory holidays and anniversaries. A tanzanite and diamond tennis bracelet will also be a wonderful accessory for a woman with exquisite taste.
Rings adorned with this gem look remarkably vibrant and can be conveniently used to replace the traditional diamond for engagements and weddings. A tanzanite solitaire ring, especially, will be a romantic surprise for the woman you love. Other opulent designs feature intricate shank styles, along with diamonds encrusted on the sides of the tanzanite center stone. A pair of tanzanite earrings in single stone pattern and surrounded by diamond halos will also make a unique addition to your closet. At Angara, we offer stunning natural tanzanite jewelry in a variety of metal and total carat weight options. This will help you choose a piece that meets your style requirements and budget.
Fascinated by tanzanite? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.