Amethyst Pendant Necklaces
- Style: Solitaire (85)
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 85
- Dancing Amethyst Solitaire Drop Pendant$159 - $289
- Bezel-Set Solitaire Heart Amethyst Pendant$229 - $909
- Amethyst Pendant with Diamond Entwined Bale$199 - $609
- Cushion Amethyst Pendant with Diamond Leaf Bale$399 - $1,959
- Amethyst Teardrop Pendant with Diamond$179 - $2,309
- Shell Style Oval Amethyst and Diamond Pendant$129 - $1,099
- Classic Round Amethyst Solitaire Pendant$89 - $899
- Emerald-Cut Amethyst Pendant with Diamond Trio$149 - $1,629
- Claw-Set Amethyst Infinity Pendant with Diamonds$179 - $2,499
- Trillion Amethyst Wishbone Pendant with Diamond$129 - $439
- Amethyst Teardrop Pendant with Diamond Halo$559 - $2,269
- Oval Amethyst XO Pendant with Diamonds$199 - $619
- Dancing Amethyst Pendant with Diamond Oval Frame$299 - $469
- GIA Certified
- Milgrain-Edged Oval Amethyst and Diamond Halo Pendant$879 - $2,729
- GIA Certified
- Pear-Shaped Amethyst Solitaire Dangle Pendant$119 - $289
- Claw-Set Trillion Amethyst Solitaire Pendant$199 - $929
- Solitaire Pear-Shaped Amethyst Flame Pendant$349 - $1,539
- Round Amethyst Solitaire Infinity Knot Pendant$289 - $1,649
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified Oval Green Amethyst (Prasiolite) Wishbone Pendant$1,739 - $2,219
- Pear-Shaped Amethyst and Diamond Loop Pendant$169 - $519
- Rope-Framed Claw-Set Amethyst Solitaire Pendant$119 - $1,429
- Classic Cushion Amethyst Solitaire Pendant$399 - $919
- Bezel-Set Round Amethyst Solitaire Pendant$89 - $1,339
- Rectangular Cushion Amethyst Solitaire Pendant$129 - $289
- Vintage Style Amethyst Pendant with Diamond Halo$529 - $2,569
- Oval Amethyst Criss Cross Pendant with Diamonds$689 - $3,619
- Solitaire Round Amethyst Pendant with Diamond Bale$279 - $1,259
- Oval Amethyst Pendant with Diamond Bale$179 - $1,199
- Heart-Shaped Amethyst Pendant with Diamond Halo$399 - $1,579
- Amethyst Infinity Pendant with Diamond 'X' Motif$159 - $829
- Trillion Amethyst Solitaire Pendant with Diamond$299 - $1,999
Items 1-36 of 85
About Amethyst Pendant Necklaces
For centuries, amethyst has enamored people with its beauty and brilliance. This purple - violet variety of quartz gets its royal color due to the presence of iron and aluminum impurities. Whether you choose an amethyst with a light purple hue or a deep purple shade, this gem will never fail to grab attention.
It has also been associated with numerous folklores. While people in ancient Greece wore it to facilitate clarity of mind and prevent drunkenness, Buddhist monks considered this gem sacred and used it as prayer beads. Another interesting legend comes from Rome; it suggests that a purple amethyst ring with an engraving of Cupid was adorned by Saint Valentine himself. As the holy man travelled around the Roman Empire, people would recognize the image on his ring and ask him to perform marriages. Today, many still consider amethyst the ideal gem for attracting love.
You can radiate the mesmerizing violet hue of orchids with an amethyst pendant necklace from Angara. And we offer you a myriad of options to choose from. While some of these pieces have traditional influences, others exhibit modern patterns. But no matter what you choose, a flawless and exquisite piece of jewelry is guaranteed.
If you're looking for something minimalistic yet elegant, then an amethyst solitaire pendant should do the trick. In this particular segment, you'll find several alluring designs including infinity loop and wishbone patterns, among others. However, if you wish to make a style statement, then a halo pendant is what you need. These pieces are accented with sparkling diamonds for a look that will make you stand out from the rest. In addition to these, we also have amethyst pendants in three stone, fashion and heart designs.
Whether set in platinum or white gold, an amethyst gemstone pendant will be a royal addition to your outfit. At Angara, you can also choose from other glistening metals, including rose gold, yellow gold and silver. These pendants are sure to create a lasting impression if you gift it to someone special on occasions like Valentine's Day or an anniversary. As amethyst is the February birthstone, an exceptionally crafted piece of jewelry from this assortment will also be a wonderful present for someone born in that month.
Know Your Options
At Angara, it is easy to design the amethyst pendant necklace of your dreams. Begin by choosing the gemstone quality you wish to go with. The quality options for amethyst include good (A), better (AA), best (AAA) and heirloom (AAAA). Next, select the carat weight that fits your preference. Once that’s done, choose the metal that best complements the gemstone - 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 14k rose gold, platinum or silver. At Angara, we are committed to crafting exceptional jewelry pieces that exceed your expectations. We also offer free shipping and free returns so that you can shop with utmost convenience and confidence.
Fascinated by amethyst? Here you can read more about amethyst gemstone.