Amethyst Pendant Necklaces
Items 1-36 of 112
- Classic Cushion Amethyst Solitaire Pendant$389 - $899Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Bezel-Set Round Amethyst Solitaire Pendant$79 - $1,309Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Cushion Amethyst Pendant with Diamond Leaf Bale$389 - $1,919Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Shell Style Oval Amethyst and Diamond Pendant$119 - $1,069Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Dancing Amethyst Solitaire Drop Pendant$149 - $279Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Amethyst Pendant with Diamond Entwined Bale$189 - $589Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Amethyst Teardrop Pendant with Diamond Halo$469 - $2,219Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
Items 1-36 of 112
About Amethyst Pendant Necklaces
For centuries, amethyst has enamored people with its beauty and brilliance. This purple - violet variety of quartz gets its royal color due to the presence of iron and aluminum impurities. Whether you choose an amethyst with a light purple hue or a deep purple shade, this gem will never fail to grab attention.
It has also been associated with numerous folklores. While people in ancient Greece wore it to facilitate clarity of mind and prevent drunkenness, Buddhist monks considered this gem sacred and used it as prayer beads. Another interesting legend comes from Rome; it suggests that a purple amethyst ring with an engraving of Cupid was adorned by Saint Valentine himself. As the holy man travelled around the Roman Empire, people would recognize the image on his ring and ask him to perform marriages. Today, many still consider amethyst the ideal gem for attracting love.
You can radiate the mesmerizing violet hue of orchids with an amethyst pendant necklace from Angara. And we offer you a myriad of options to choose from. While some of these pieces have traditional influences, others exhibit modern patterns. But no matter what you choose, a flawless and exquisite piece of jewelry is guaranteed.
If you're looking for something minimalistic yet elegant, then an amethyst solitaire pendant should do the trick. In this particular segment, you'll find several alluring designs including infinity loop and wishbone patterns, among others. However, if you wish to make a style statement, then a halo pendant is what you need. These pieces are accented with sparkling diamonds for a look that will make you stand out from the rest. In addition to these, we also have amethyst pendants in three stone, fashion and heart designs.
Whether set in platinum or white gold, an amethyst gemstone pendant will be a royal addition to your outfit. At Angara, you can also choose from other glistening metals, including rose gold, yellow gold and silver. These pendants are sure to create a lasting impression if you gift it to someone special on occasions like Valentine's Day or an anniversary. As amethyst is the February birthstone, an exceptionally crafted piece of jewelry from this assortment will also be a wonderful present for someone born in that month.