Aquamarine Pendant Necklaces
- Style: Halo (30)
- Clear All
- Aquamarine Teardrop Pendant with Diamond Halo$639 - $2,179
- GIA Certified
- Vintage Inspired Cushion Aquamarine Pendant with Milgrain$5,749 - $8,199
- Vintage Style Aquamarine Pendant with Diamond Halo$669 - $2,899
- Sideways Cushion Aquamarine and Diamond Halo Pendant$429 - $1,549
- Round Aquamarine Flower Pendant with Diamond Halo$679 - $2,499
- Dangling Cushion Aquamarine and Diamond Halo Pendant$679 - $2,469
- Floating Aquamarine Heart Pendant with Diamond Halo$739 - $1,659
- Dangling Aquamarine Drop Pendant with Diamond Halo$849 - $1,999
- Aquamarine Halo Pendant with Diamond Heart Motif$789 - $4,039
- Vintage Inspired Cushion Aquamarine Halo Pendant$659 - $3,909
- Aquamarine Heart Pendant with Diamond Double Halo$1,199 - $2,949
- Aquamarine Teardrop Pendant with Diamond Accents$639 - $2,079
- Oval Aquamarine Double Halo Loop Pendant$1,049 - $3,719
- Bezel-Set Aquamarine Pendant with Diamond Halo$519 - $2,799
- Claw-Set Aquamarine Clover Pendant with Diamond Halo$629 - $2,899
- Claw-Set Round Aquamarine Pendant with Diamond Halo$529 - $1,699
- Heart-Shaped Aquamarine Pendant with Diamond Halo$479 - $1,479
- Vintage Style Oval Aquamarine Pendant with Diamond Halo$709 - $2,769
- Oval Aquamarine Loop Pendant with Coffee & White Diamonds$1,159 - $4,379
- Square and Pear Aquamarine Pendant with Diamond Halo$509 - $1,389
- Claw-Set Cushion Aquamarine Beaded Halo Necklace$379 - $2,619
- Round Aquamarine and Diamond Halo Pendant$759 - $1,699
- Vintage Style Oval Aquamarine Halo Pendant$679 - $1,959
- Vintage Style Aquamarine Drop Pendant with Diamond Halo$829 - $2,629
- Bezel-Set Aquamarine Pendant with Coffee Diamond Halo$579 - $2,909
- Aquamarine Halo Pendant with Coffee Diamond Heart Motif$719 - $5,699
- Claw-Set Aquamarine Clover Pendant with Diamonds$539 - $4,679
About Aquamarine Pendant Necklaces
Royals like Queen Juliana of Netherlands and Tsarina Alexandra Feodorovna of Russia were just some of the many people who were truly smitten by this dazzling sea-blue gemstone. Even Queen Elizabeth II possesses a spectacular parure of aquamarine jewels. This gemstone's subtle yet charming exuberance has managed to fascinate countless women from around the world.
Pure luxury in delightful blue - an aquamarine worn in the form of a pendant is sure to draw attention. And at Angara, we've got a fascinating assortment for you to indulge in. From simple designs to elaborate ones, vintage-inspired to contemporary styles, this collection is extensive enough to meet every preference. Go ahead and take a look at the aquamarine necklaces offered at our online jewelry store and you're sure to be spoilt for choice.
For those looking to add a hint of blue to their work wear, a solitaire aquamarine pendant from our assortment will certainly be a sophisticated choice. We also have many designs in which the aquamarine is encircled by a sparkling diamond halo for added glamour. In addition to the vintage designs that feature intricate scrollwork, we have contemporary patterns that are all about clean lines and geometric motifs. Cushion, marquise, oval, pear, round, square and trillion are just some of the shapes in which the glittering blue aquamarine is available on our website.
Whether you like floral patterns or something more meaningful like an infinity knot, our selection has the perfect piece of jewelry that will blend with your personality. We also have flawlessly crafted cross pendants that offer an elegant way to showcase your faith. When it comes to the bale, you can either choose a simple design, a stylish V-bale or a diamond-studded one. At Angara, we give you various metal options to pick from. While platinum and white gold continue to remain a favorite, you can also take a look at yellow gold, rose gold or silver. The aquamarine is available in different types of gemstone quality and carat weight options. This will help you pick something that not just meets your style requirements, but budget as well.
Know Your Options
At Angara, it is easy to design the aquamarine pendant necklace of your dreams. Begin by choosing the gemstone quality you wish to go with. The quality options for aquamarine include good (A), better (AA), best (AAA) and heirloom (AAAA). Next, select the carat weight that fits your preference. Once that’s done, choose the metal that best complements the gemstone - 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 14k rose gold, platinum or silver. At Angara, we are committed to crafting exceptional jewelry pieces that exceed your expectations. We also offer free shipping and free returns so that you can shop with utmost convenience and confidence.
Fascinated by aquamarine? Here you can read more about aquamarine gemstone.