Blue Topaz Pendant Necklaces
- Style: Heart (13)
- Clear All
- Six Prong-Set London Blue Topaz Classic Solitaire Pendant$1,709Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- London Blue Topaz Knotted Heart Pendant with Diamond$139 - $1,509Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- London Blue Topaz Infinity Heart Pendant with Diamonds$189 - $1,709Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Swiss Blue Topaz Knotted Heart Pendant with Diamond$79 - $859Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Swiss Blue Topaz Heart Pendant with Diamond Double Halo$1,109 - $2,519Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Heart-Shaped Swiss Blue Topaz Pendant with Diamond Halo$439 - $1,219Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Floating Swiss Blue Topaz Heart Pendant with Diamond Halo$619 - $1,379Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Dangling Swiss Blue Topaz and Diamond Triple Heart Pendant$179 - $1,219Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Round Swiss Blue Topaz Open Heart Pendant$129 - $1,359Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel-Set Solitaire Heart Swiss Blue Topaz Pendant$309 - $1,299Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Multi-Heart Round Swiss Blue Topaz and Diamond Drop Pendant$179 - $1,659Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Trillion Swiss Blue Topaz Infinity Pendant with Diamonds$229 - $1,369Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Heart-Shaped Swiss Blue Topaz Ribbon Pendant with Diamond$269 - $1,029Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
About Blue Topaz Pendant Necklaces
Blue topaz is one of the most popular semi - precious gemstones used in jewelry. This gem has a hardness rating of 8 on Mohs scale, and is perfect for both occasional and daily wear. Pendants adorned with blue topazes are truly eye - catching and add a pop of color to any look. At Angara, you will find a striking collection of London, Swiss and Sky blue topaz pendants. Each piece is crafted to radiate unmatched beauty and quality. A woman with a vibrant style sense will love to include a Swiss blue topaz pendant to her collection. If she is someone who prefers to dress up elegant and sophisticated, then a London blue topaz pendant will suit her best. On the other hand, a Sky blue pendant will be apt if you wish to keep it subtle. Blue topazes, whether set in rose gold, yellow gold or platinum, stand out splendidly when worn as a pendant.
As you browse designs of blue topaz pendants at Angara, you will come across many styles such as solitaire, halo, and three - stone, among others. You'll also find pieces with infinity knots, floral motifs and vintage inspired designs. Pendants that feature elaborate diamond studded bales are also equally popular. Other great choices include the bar pendant with milgrain detailing, journey pendant with a floating diamond studded halo as well as the station link necklace. This gem is available in various shapes - square, round, oval, trillion, marquise, heart, pear, cushion and emerald - cut. At Angara, you can choose the gemstone quality, total carat weight and the metal of the pendant as per your preference. This will help you pick something that meets your style requirements and budget.
Fascinated by topaz? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.