Blue Topaz Pendant Necklaces
- Clear All
- Solitaire London Blue Topaz Halo Pendant with Twisted Bale$4,899Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Inspired Cushion London Blue Topaz Halo Pendant$579 - $3,079Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- London Blue Topaz Halo Pendant with Diamond Heart Motif$619 - $3,219Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval London Blue Topaz Double Halo Loop Pendant$779 - $3,089Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Oval London Blue Topaz Solitaire Pendant with Diamond$399 - $3,159Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedVintage Style GIA Certified London Blue Topaz Halo Pendant - 11.66 CT TW$4,439 - $5,209Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Vintage Style London Blue Topaz Pendant with Diamond Halo$739 - $3,229Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- GIA CertifiedGIA Certified London Blue Topaz Pendant with Celtic Motif - 7.35 CT TW$3,069 - $3,619Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pear-Shaped Swiss Blue Topaz V-Bale Pendant$449 - $3,479Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Art Deco Inspired GIA Certified Swiss Blue Topaz Pendant - 12.8 CT TW$4,969 - $5,689Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
About Blue Topaz Pendant Necklaces
Blue topaz is one of the most popular semi - precious gemstones used in jewelry. This gem has a hardness rating of 8 on Mohs scale, and is perfect for both occasional and daily wear. Pendants adorned with blue topazes are truly eye - catching and add a pop of color to any look. At Angara, you will find a striking collection of London, Swiss and Sky blue topaz pendants. Each piece is crafted to radiate unmatched beauty and quality. A woman with a vibrant style sense will love to include a Swiss blue topaz pendant to her collection. If she is someone who prefers to dress up elegant and sophisticated, then a London blue topaz pendant will suit her best. On the other hand, a Sky blue pendant will be apt if you wish to keep it subtle. Blue topazes, whether set in rose gold, yellow gold or platinum, stand out splendidly when worn as a pendant.
As you browse designs of blue topaz pendants at Angara, you will come across many styles such as solitaire, halo, and three - stone, among others. You'll also find pieces with infinity knots, floral motifs and vintage inspired designs. Pendants that feature elaborate diamond studded bales are also equally popular. Other great choices include the bar pendant with milgrain detailing, journey pendant with a floating diamond studded halo as well as the station link necklace. This gem is available in various shapes - square, round, oval, trillion, marquise, heart, pear, cushion and emerald - cut. At Angara, you can choose the gemstone quality, total carat weight and the metal of the pendant as per your preference. This will help you pick something that meets your style requirements and budget.
Fascinated by topaz? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.