Black Diamond Pendants
- Classic Round Enhanced Black Diamond Solitaire Pendant$339 - $859Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Enhanced Black and White Diamond Infinity Twist Pendant$1,109 - $1,279Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Open Heart Enhanced Black Diamond Pendant$649 - $759Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Princess-Cut Enhanced Black Diamond Solitaire Pendant$329 - $1,409Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Enhanced Black and White Diamond Halo Pendant$489 - $1,999Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Semi Bezel-Set Round Enhanced Black Diamond Solitaire Pendant$369 - $1,409Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Enhanced Black Diamond Pendant with Heart Motifs$369 - $1,459Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
About Enhanced Black Diamond Pendant Necklaces
Unique yet elegant, an enhanced black diamond pendant is perfect if you want to make a bold fashion statement with your jewelry. Enhanced black diamonds are natural colorless diamonds that are heat treated or irradiated to achieve a dark black hue. They are distinct, affordable and look incredible on pendants. At Angara, you can explore an assortment of designs and find a piece that is a true reflection of your style.
Choose a pendant with a round or princess - cut black diamond for a truly sophisticated appeal. Solitaires are perfect for adding a hint of charm to your formal outfits, while those with multiple stones are apt for a more elaborate look. On some pendants, the black diamond is surrounded by a sparkling white diamond halo for enhanced beauty. If you are looking for something that's more dramatic, then pieces with infinity, dew - drop and geometric patterns will make a fabulous choice.
We have black diamond pendants dangling from a simple bale, and even those with diamond studded bales for extra brilliance and allure. At Angara, you can choose the gemstone quality, carat weight and the metal as per your preference. This will help you pick a stunning black diamond pendant that meets both your style requirements and budget.
Fascinated by enhanced black diamond? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.