Emerald Pendant Necklaces
- Style: Heart (17)
- Clear All
- Heart Emerald Pendant with Diamond Halo$769 - $6,289Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Emerald Infinity Knot Pendant with Puffed Heart$529 - $1,739Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Round Emerald Open Heart Pendant$139 - $1,579Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Bezel-Set Solitaire Heart Emerald Pendant$339 - $2,949Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Heart-Shaped Emerald Ribbon Pendant with Diamond$299 - $2,589Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Emerald Knotted Heart Pendant with Diamond$229 - $6,189Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Diamond and Emerald Double Heart Necklace$489Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Dangling Emerald and Diamond Triple Heart Pendant$289 - $2,329Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Gypsy-Set Emerald Heart Necklace in Silver$169Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Emerald Open Heart V-Bale Pendant$489 - $1,629Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Emerald and Diamond Tilted Heart Pendant$389 - $1,889Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Heart Emerald Pendant with Twisted Diamond Bale$269 - $6,099Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Floating Emerald Heart Pendant with Diamond Halo$809 - $3,109Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Emerald Heart Pendant with Diamond Double Halo$1,269 - $8,289Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Emerald Open Heart Pendant with Diamonds$379 - $559Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Dangling Round Emerald Heart Pendant$1,219Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Solitaire Emerald Heart Pendant$129 - $1,099Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
About Emerald Pendant Necklaces
The name emerald has its origin in the Latin term 'smaragdus' and Greek 'smaragdos' which refer to 'green gem'. This stone belongs to the beryl family of minerals, and has a hardness of 7.5 to 8 on Mohs scale. It is natural to find inclusions in this gem that make it susceptible to scratches. These same inclusions, however, also lend it a mossy appearance and enhance the rich green beauty of this gem. Naturally flawless emeralds are very rare and extremely valuable. Therefore, an emerald with minute flaws is considered to be more authentic and is often preferred over the flawless version.
Throughout history, this stone has been prized for its rarity and beauty. Several ancient civilizations from across the world became fascinated with emeralds soon after they were first discovered. Many believed it could encourage growth, peace and harmony. Even today, emerald continues to captivate everyone with its lush green hue. Our gorgeous collection of emerald pendants is inspired by the Pantone color of the year - Greenery, which symbolizes new life and new beginnings.
One of the best ways to express your affinity for this fine gem is to wear it in the form of a pendant. Be it for a regular day at work or a dinner date with your man, our collection has pieces that will let you infuse just the right amount of sparkle into your outfits. You can also go ahead and pair it with matching earrings for a truly alluring look. Though this gem is a popular choice for summer and spring, it can be worn as a statement piece throughout the year.
Whether you are looking for something simple yet elegant or the one that features a unique design, our gorgeous collection has them all. While a solitaire pendant is great for accessorizing your corporate look, a stunning vintage - inspired one will be the perfect accessory to a gorgeous gown. A heart - shaped emerald necklace pendant, on the other hand, will make a great token of love. Some of the other styles include three stone, halo and infinity. When it comes to the shape of the gemstone, you can choose from oval, pear, round, marquise and more. What's even more exciting is that you can customize your favorite design in the metal of your choice. The glistening options you can choose from include white, yellow, rose and two - tone gold, along with silver and platinum. Many of the designs featured here are accented with radiant diamonds that take the charm of these pieces to a whole new level. This collection also has beautiful emerald cross pendants for those who wish to express their faith in an elegant and sophisticated way.
An emerald gemstone pendant from Angara is also a wonderful choice for those born in May as this gorgeous green rock is the birthstone for that particular month. It is also an anniversary gem for the twentieth year. At Angara, we offer natural emerald pendants in a variety of stone qualities, metal types and total carat weight options. This makes it easy for you to choose the one that meets your style requirements and budget.
This precious gemstone is most certainly a worthwhile investment, and a little extra care and attention will go a long way in ensuring that it remains sparkling for years to come. To do this, keep the jewelry away from harsh washing soaps and cleaners. Instead, use a soft toothbrush with diluted mild soap for the removal of dirt and grease. Also, do not use ultrasonic cleaners or steam cleaners as they can cause irreparable damage. Exposure to high heat must be completely avoided as well.
Angara's collection is perfect for anyone who wishes to make the most of superior craftsmanship and appealing designs. Go ahead and indulge in truly breathtaking emerald pendants right away, And, do call us on 1 - 888 - 926 - 4272 if you need any shopping assistance.
Fascinated by emerald? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.