Gemstone Pendant Necklaces
Items 1-36 of 1915
- Nature Inspired GIA Certified Green Amethyst Pendant$2,039 - $2,599Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- GIA Certified Amethyst Solitaire Pendant with Trio Diamonds$12,669 - $13,389Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- GIA Certified Rectangular Cushion Green Amethyst Pendant$4,309 - $5,019Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- GIA Certified Cushion Amethyst Pendant with Trio Diamonds$3,449 - $3,989Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- GIA Certified Oval Garnet Pendant with Infinity Loop Bale$1,999 - $2,419Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- V-Bale GIA Certified Oval Green Amethyst Pendant with Diamond$5,399 - $5,989Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Round Emerald Solitaire V-Bale Pendant with Diamond$189 - $7,029Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
Items 1-36 of 1915
About Gemstone Pendant Necklaces
Centuries ago, pendants were made from colorful pebbles, which were treasured for their durability and vibrant hues. Today, they have been replaced by vivacious gemstones that go through skillful cutting and polishing procedures. At Angara, you will find a vast collection of precious and semi - precious gemstone pendants in beautiful shapes and designs to match your preference. Sapphire, emerald, peridot, ruby, morganite, garnet, amethyst, tanzanite and citrine are just some of the many glittering jewels you can choose from. The wide variety of options featured in our collection is sure to leave you spoilt for choice. There are simple, elegant designs that are apt for regular wear as well as luxurious ones that make stunning accessories for cocktail dresses and formal gowns.
Many of the patterns seen here elucidate a meaning. A heart symbolizes love, a cross expresses your faith, while an infinity knot represents an everlasting bond. The journey pendant, especially, is a great representation of life's memorable past, present and future. In addition to these, we have vintage and nature - inspired pieces too. When it comes to the shape of the gemstone, you can choose from oval, marquise, round, square, trillion, cushion and many more. We use a variety of settings depending on the design and the look of the pendant; some of these include prong, claw, bezel, bar or channel. Gemstone pendant necklaces make beautiful presents for occasions like holidays and anniversaries or to simply express your love to someone special. While buying one, you can also consider opting for a birthstone. At Angara, you can choose the gemstone quality, total carat weight and the metal of the piece as per your preference. This will help you pick something that meets your style requirements and budget.