Pearl Pendant Necklaces
- Style: Halo (42)
- Clear All
Items 1-36 of 42
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl Halo Pendant with Bezel Ruby$549 - $1,299
- Vintage Inspired Akoya Cultured Pearl Pendant$719 - $1,489
- Classic Freshwater Cultured Pearl Halo V-Bale Pendant$339 - $1,229
- Golden South Sea Cultured Pearl Halo Pendant with Ruby$489 - $1,039
- Freshwater Cultured Pearl and Sapphire Halo Pendant$189 - $1,109
- Akoya Cultured Pearl Clover Pendant with Diamond Halo$659 - $1,389
- Vintage Inspired Freshwater Cultured Pearl Pendant$379 - $1,599
- South Sea Cultured Pearl Pendant with Twisted Diamond Halo$1,099 - $3,399
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl Halo Pendant with Bezel Sapphire$549 - $1,299
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl Halo Pendant with Bezel Emerald$549 - $1,319
- South Sea Cultured Pearl Halo Pendant with Bezel Ruby$479 - $1,039
- South Sea Cultured Pearl and Diamond Halo Pendant$819 - $2,129
- South Sea Cultured Pearl and Sapphire Halo Pendant$579 - $1,959
- South Sea Cultured Pearl Halo Pendant with Bezel Emerald$479 - $1,059
- South Sea Cultured Pearl and Diamond Double Halo Pendant$1,329 - $3,889
- Classic South Sea Cultured Pearl Halo V-Bale Pendant$749 - $2,069
- Freshwater Cultured Pearl and Diamond Halo Pendant$329 - $1,189
- Akoya Cultured Pearl Loop Pendant with Diamond Halo$599 - $1,219
- Floating Akoya Cultured Pearl Pendant with Diamond Halo$739 - $1,679
- South Sea Cultured Pearl Loop Pendant with Diamond Halo$679 - $1,719
- Freshwater Cultured Pearl Halo Pendant with Milgrain$339 - $1,419
- Akoya Cultured Pearl and Diamond Halo Pendant$729 - $1,519
- Freshwater Cultured Pearl Loop Pendant with Diamond Halo$309 - $1,009
- Vintage Inspired South Sea Cultured Pearl Pendant$889 - $2,489
Items 1-36 of 42
About Pearl Pendant Necklaces
Coveted for their luminous glow and timeless beauty, pearls are a wardrobe essential for all women who have a refined and classy sense of style. This gem offers an easy way to incorporate sophistication into your look - be it formal or casual. Often referred to as drops of heavenly dew, pearls are all about feminine elegance. And at Angara, we have a fascinating collection of pearl pendants as well as strands that you are sure to fall in love with. From simple designs to ornate patterns, our assortment is wide enough to complement every style.
Here you can choose from an appealing selection of cultured pearls - Akoya, South Sea, Freshwater and Tahitian. All of them are beautiful in their own way. While classic white pearl pendants exude an undeniable finesse, pieces adorned with golden and Tahitian pearls are perfect for making a fashion-forward statement. We also have designs in which the allure of the luminous pearl is accentuated by glimmering diamonds. Whichever style you prefer - halo, solitaire, three-stone or the infinity knot, you will easily find the perfect pick at Angara. There are some interesting designs that feature angel wings, wishbones, spiral bales, open circles and gorgeous floral carvings for a dramatic and elaborate look. Pearl pendants with heart motifs and swirl patterns exude fluid elegance.
The quintessential pearl strand works magic in an ensemble. Whether it’s a single line of pearls or an extravagant five strand necklace, it speaks volumes. The graduated pearl necklaces offer an added hint of style to the classic same-size pearl strand. We offer cultured pearl necklaces in different lengths including the choker, princess, matinee, opera and rope, each having its distinct allure. They are double knotted on a silk thread and finished with a decorative 14k gold clasp. At Angara, discover an eclectic variety of Akoya, South Sea, Freshwater and Tahitian pearl strands that will leave you spoilt for choice.
A beautiful cultured pearl pendant or a necklace will be a wonderful gift for special occasions, such as a birthday or anniversary. You can also pick a pair of pearl earrings to complete your look. No matter which pearl you choose, a pendant or a necklace made of this enticing gem is most certainly going to be a worthwhile investment. At Angara, you can also decide the pearl quality, along with the metal of the piece as per your preference. This will help you pick something that meets your style requirements and budget.
Fascinated by pearl? You can read more about this organic beauty here.