Items 1-36 of 445
- Freshwater Cultured Pearl Pendant with Twisted Bale$119 - $459Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Akoya Cultured Pearl Open Circle Dangle Pendant$169 - $459Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Solitaire Golden South Sea Cultured Pearl Flame Drop Pendant$149 - $579Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Solitaire South Sea Cultured Pearl Pendant with Twisted Rope$189 - $559Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Solitaire Akoya Cultured Pearl V-Bale Drop Pendant$169 - $519Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl Infinity Loop Pendant with Diamond$219 - $1,179Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- Golden South Sea Cultured Pearl and Diamond Pendant$209 - $949Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
Items 1-36 of 445
About Pearl Pendants
Pearls are naturally lustrous and don’t need to be cut and polished for a finished look. In the ancient times, they were considered extremely precious as they were rare to find. But in the recent times, the art of cultivating cultured pearls have made these glorious gems easier to procure for use in fine jewelry. Not just in classic white, pearls come in an array of other stunning hues. Especially the golden pearls and the Tahitian pearls look unique and exotic. A pearl pendant around the neck commands awe and admiration instantly and accentuates any dress with its sheer elegance.
Before diamonds became a common pick for the wedding ceremony, pearls were traditionally worn by brides to prevent them from crying on the wedding day and to ensure marital bliss. The Greek legends have it that pearls were tears of gods while the ancient Japanese believed that pearls were formed from the tears of nymphs, mermaids and angels. Also, pearls have been associated with love, union, purity and new beginnings. Adding a pearl pendant to bridal jewelry makes for a truly alluring combination as it immediately draws the eye and looks splendid with the bridal attire. A modern bride can make a unique statement with a pearl pendant teamed with her diamond engagement ring and earrings as diamonds complement the nacreous luster of pearls in a beautiful way.
Pearl pendants are a must-have in a woman’s jewelry collection as they are versatile pieces that suit any occasion and style. They can lend a timeless look to a cocktail dress and a chic and stylish edge to casual and work wear. While the white and golden pearl pendants exude feminine elegance, the Tahitian pearl pendants infuse a head-turning glamorous look, depending on the way you style it. You can choose from simple designs, contemporary styles to elaborate ones and vintage-inspired patterns – the choices are plenty. At Angara, you will come across Freshwater, Akoya, Tahitian, white and golden South Sea cultured pearl pendants, each offering a distinctive charm. The glorious pearls are combined with diamonds studded on the bale, around the pearl or arranged in an exquisite frame like bypass, infinity or a clover. In addition, there are unique pearl pendants that include a precious colored gemstone like sapphire, ruby and emerald for a more fascinating look. The options in size, quality and metal make it easier for you to pick a pearl pendant that suits your budget and requirement.