Items 1-36 of 106
- 8-8.5mm, 18" Akoya Cultured Pearl Princess Strand$1,269 - $2,129Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- 22" Freshwater Cultured Pearl Single Strand Matinee Necklace$399 - $699Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- 7-8mm, 16" Single Strand Akoya Cultured Pearl Necklace$699 - $1,889Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- 9-10mm, 18" Freshwater Cultured Pearl Single Line Necklace$219 - $749Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- 30" Freshwater Cultured Pearl Single Line Opera Strand$459 - $689Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- 40" Freshwater Cultured Pearl Single Line Rope$579 - $889Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
- 6-7mm, 16" Freshwater Cultured Pearl Single Strand Necklace$189 - $469Extra 10% off with code SUMMER
Items 1-36 of 106
About Pearl Strands
Think about a timeless piece of jewelry, and a pearl strand necklace is most likely going to cross your mind. It is sure to add a touch of sophistication to almost any outfit; be it a corporate suit or a gown for an after-hours party. And at Angara, we give you variety of pearls to choose from, each beautiful in their own way. Here are some interesting details about all of them…
* Freshwater cultured pearls: When it comes to jewelry, these are perhaps the most frequently used. They look very similar to Akoya pearls but are relatively much more affordable.
* Akoya cultured pearls: They are primarily found in Japan and are cultured in the Akoya oyster. In comparison to freshwater pearls, they are smoother and rounder. They are also known for having a very high degree of luster.
* South Sea cultured pearls: These beauties are the largest and the rarest of all cultured pearls. They are sourced from Philippines and Australia and are revered for their satiny soft glow.
* Golden South Sea cultured pearls: They are extremely sought-after and are renowned for their warm golden hue and remarkable luster. They also have the thickest average nacre among all cultured pearls.
* Tahitian cultured pearls: These are considered the most exotic among all cultured pearls, mainly due to their dark and distinct hue, which is completely natural. Born within the black-lip pearl oyster, they showcase a very high degree of luster.
No matter which pearl you pick, a necklace adorned this enticing gem is most certainly going to be a worthwhile investment. Wait no more; begin your search for the perfect strand of pearls at Angara right away.