Peridot Pendant Necklaces
Items 1-36 of 77
- Peridot Teardrop Pendant with Diamond Halo$469 - $3,479Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Cushion Peridot Pendant with Diamond Leaf Bale$409 - $3,439Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Classic Round Peridot Solitaire Pendant$89 - $1,539Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Peridot Teardrop Pendant with Diamond$399 - $3,519Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Round Peridot Solitaire Infinity Knot Pendant$339 - $2,709Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Peridot Knotted Heart Pendant with Diamond$119 - $1,569Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
- Pear-Shaped Peridot Solitaire Pendant$349 - $1,839Extra 10% off with code CELEBRATION
Items 1-36 of 77
About Peridot Pendant Necklaces
Peridot has been around for centuries and was regarded as the 'gem of the sun' by ancient Egyptians, and 'evening emerald' by Romans. It exudes a rich olive green hue with glimmering golden undertones. According to Hawaiian legends, peridot is believed to be tears of Pele, the goddess of fire, lightning and volcanoes. This gem is found in lavas near volcanic sites, and is created under immense heat and pressure. Pendants embellished with peridots look breathtaking and elegant. And at Angara, you can find several beautiful options to choose from.
Our vintage-inspired necklaces have round, pear and oval peridots that are prong or bezel set with glittering diamonds around them. On the other hand, the solitaire pendants are simple, yet they radiate a sophisticated and impressive aura. You can take your pick from beautiful creations featuring floral carvings, shell patterns, along with journey, station link and three - stone style drop pendants, among others.
A peridot necklace, crafted in gold or platinum, is sure to be a wonderful gift for occasions such as birthdays, holidays and anniversaries. Peridot also happens to be the official birthstone of August and the jewel for the sixteenth anniversary. At Angara, you can choose the gemstone quality, carat weight and the metal of the pendant as per your preference. This will help you pick something that meets your style requirements and budget.
Fascinated by peridot? You can read more about this stunning gemstone here.